Free Email Service In Thai

Abandon

From my experience, there are *no* reliable Thai mail servers. All have very serious issues with bugs and downtime. Not ever getting your mail is a common occurance.

Hotmail is not that hot. It requires IE to function correctly (not a good idea) and is linked to MSN messenger. It also has an average spam filter and has the "you must login or your account is wiped" condition.

Yahoo mail is better, or you can go for google mail (gmail).

what's the best free email service with Thai language? My friend wants to know since I put him off Hotmail.

GMail.

I have just set up the head teacher in my village school. Once account established, you can go to language settings, and hey presto. All buttons, boxes, drop down menus appear in Thai. Composing mail works fine too. He is delighted with it - I'm now setting up accounts for the brighted kids.

This is using web-mail. I personally use OE, but in English.

PM me withe-mail address - I have some GMail invitations left if you want one.

People may think that the outages you get in hotmail/yahoo/gmail are bad... they happen a couple of times a year. But it's nothing compared to the service you get with the Thai free mail servers. Barely usable, hardly functional, and totally unreliable. Maildozy is the worst (the name give you a clue), Thaimail is second-worst, and thai.com is a close third. You will often not receive mail... and you'll never know that you missed it. Security is bad, and speed is worse.

Get Gmail, and save yourself the grief.

Sorry to disagree with firefoxx, you can access your hotmail accounts using firefox, I know, this is the only browser I use and have never had any problems.

I have used hotmail for about 5 years with no problems. Guess I must be lucky.

Edited by chang