Fishing Resort Buriram

Thaicoon

Hi Guys, thought you fishermen out there would like to know that a new fishing resort in Krasang is opening, two big lakes, accomodation, shop etc, there are some big fish there to, up to 20 kilos, my mate has opened it, i was there last week fishing, they are making a good job of the place, they are also going to do night fishing, anybody wanting info e-mail me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested to hear more. How did you get there, first off? I know there's an airport close by, but are there regular flights scheduled? Buriram seems a bit too far to take the train (though I would consider a return-leg late Sunday afternoon/early eve leg an option) or bus and driving is out for me.

Could you PM the info?

I'd be interested to hear more. How did you get there, first off? I know there's an airport close by, but are there regular flights scheduled? Buriram seems a bit too far to take the train (though I would consider a return-leg late Sunday afternoon/early eve leg an option) or bus and driving is out for me.

Could you PM the info?

I will P/M you the details, any other guys interested let us know, it should be good, also accomadation there, you could bring your Mia Noi's, only joking.

That would be great , I love to fish .

Please send me details when you get the chance . I will go in a few months somewhere , anyway . Its rare that I do not have a fishing pole or two in my truck at all times so when I see a nice lake or river I will just stop and take a few hours off .