Phuket Gazette

bino

I tried searching for this, but found no results. Does anyone know any place in Bangkok to buy the Phuket Gazette?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Why?

Have you run out of toilet paper?

The Phuket Post at leasts attempts to look at news (and is in full colour). Average Gazzette article is about 200 words, in fact they only have about 5 articles they regurgitate - TAT tourist figures, tuktuk driver "mafia" and err no actually they only have two.

Unless you count their great frontpage story today of a New Bus Service (No joke it really is)

The PP story is an exclusive about the Patong 24hour Street Race proposal.

Edited by jimbob

Interstingly the Gazette have been chasing the Post ever since they started printing. The I Love Phuket stickers were first done by the Post and then aggresively copied. The Post has started a property supplement which the Gazette are now trying to imitate.

My mates bird is an advertiser, she says many bad things about the Gazette. I would not even use it for toilet paper, my arse is too good.

Thanks to all for the replies. Found it at Villa supermarket in Saphan Kwai.

Thanks also lucy- welcome to the forum BTW. I read usually do the website, but wanted to get a hard copy to see something in the local ads, which don't make it online.