Stephen Fry Is On His Way

Totster

Absolute rubbish John. Because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he commands your respect.

Because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he deserves your derision :cheesy::cheesy::sick::bah::annoyed::wacko::wacko:

The guy is very eloquent and very learned - this is evident - there are an awful lot of privately educated people who are neither.

Absolute rubbish John. Because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he commands your respect?

Because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he deserves your derision.

?

The guy is very eloquent and very learned - this is evident - there are an awful lot of privately educated people who are neither.

Where in my post did I deride Mr Fry??? :wacko::annoyed::boring::passifier:

Edited by chang35baht

I wouldn't say Stephen Fry was born with a Silver Spoon in his mouth at all.

In fact his upbringing was very typical upper Middle Class but scarcely Silver Spoon territory. Hugh Laurie on the other hand...

This is the man that heaped scorn upon adults that are fans of Dr. Who

Where did he say this?

I've only ever heard him speak of the show (the classic show - not the new regurgitated dribble) with huge fondness. Indeed he even had several scripts rejected during the late 1970s and early 1980s and apparently is almost 'fluent' in Doctor Who speak.

His recent comments were made about the many new heavily plugged shows (including the new and frankly dreadful Doctor Who) on the BBC being infantile and the TV equivalent of a Chicken Nugget and he's not far wrong on that score.

Absolute rubbish John. Because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he commands your respect?

Because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he deserves your derision.

?

Where in my post did I deride Mr Fry??? :wacko::annoyed::boring::passifier:

Many will be pleased to note Mr Fry left CR last Wednesday traveling first class on the early morning Air Asia flight ......... I got his autograph on a sick bag which he found very amusing for my son who is a big fan of Pocoyo (he narrates the show). Apparently he was up with the Akha hill tribe people and is in the middle of doing a small series on the regional language's around the world and there slow disappearance, a very funny and bright man :jap:

I'm afraid that there is only room in LOS for one polymath at a time. If he doesn't leave by the time I get there then think highlander; only with neurons instead of swords!:fight:

I've been a fan of 'The Fry' & past partner & recent US whore Laurie ever since their 80s series 'A bit of Fry & Laurie'. Their 'John & Peter ' sketches are still the the best satirical take on the 'yuppies' of the time. The rest is genius, comprising anarchy, critical thinking & wordsmithnessness!

Peace.:D

Edited by ElCata