Orijen Dog Food

Hi,

Any of the dog lovers outhere know of "Orijen" dry food is available in THailand? Seems very hard to find but is one of the best dry food formulas for dogs.

Anyone any info on this or some other high quality dog food, no commercial crap like Royal Canin, Pedigree or Eukanuba please.

Thanks

I breed the TRD as I called them in March of 1994 Here they are know as the LUNG AHN

The TRD or Thai Ridgeback Dog is a real awesome critter.. I have 42 adults and 21 puppies for sale..

I feed them chicken and rice plus a bag food call PRIMO

Check out PRIMO in the pet shops.. I think it will be as good as it gets here..

I have fed Bok Dok, DogMate, Gusto, and a few other Thai brands... PRIMO is thee best here..

20 kilo bags cost me 550 to 620 per bag depending on the pet shop and what promos they are having.

I have used PRIMO now for 3 straight years and no side affects of any or any problems from it.

I feed one 20 kilo bag a day. a bout 600 baht per bag... My food bill is over 220,000 Thai Baht year... or about 18,000 a month.

Canada brand of dog food...ORIJEN

http://www.orijen.ca/orijen/about/

Come bro.. no way will it be here yet.. They need to grown in the USA first before they think of going global..

I sold all sorts of dog food and kitty litter in the USA in 1986 through 2003...

Settle on PRIMO or just cook your own for the dogs you have.. The Thai way is not bad.. a raw bone diet is better than any bag food diet.

Edited by JackSterling

• 8 years later...