Home Improvement Store?

pete98146

I was able to look at a few homes for sale in the CM area and many of the homes are nice but need some updating. I find a lot of dark teak colors (reminds me so much of the 1970s) or all white in the Thai homes.

I'm sure I'd be looking to lay down some medium colored Pergo Flooring along with nice maple colored kitchen cabinets and window blinds.

Are there any stores in CM that offer home remodeling products?

I was able to look at a few homes for sale in the CM area and many of the homes are nice but need some updating.  I find a lot of dark teak colors (reminds me so much of the 1970s) or all white in the Thai homes.

I'm sure I'd be looking to lay down some medium colored Pergo Flooring along with nice maple colored kitchen cabinets and window blinds.

Home Pro

I was able to look at a few homes for sale in the CM area and many of the homes are nice but need some updating.  I find a lot of dark teak colors (reminds me so much of the 1970s) or all white in the Thai homes.

Home Pro

Agreed, there are the other marty-type places but Home Pro has the best quality and range of products. Upstairs in Carrefour (superhighway) :o

Home Pro

Agreed, there are the other marty-type places but Home Pro has the best quality and range of products. Upstairs in Carrefour (superhighway) :o

Homepro for sure, but also check Makro for fixtures and appliances as they occasionally have some very good deals.

cv

Home Pro

also check Makro for fixtures and appliances as they occasionally have some very good deals.

cv

Yeah, they do boxes-of-50 of Dechamp for 105 baht, too :D Ask for a day pass at the reception desk thingy. :D