Jump to content

'Toxic Seaweed' Kills Nz Woman In Thailand


Recommended Posts

Anyone see this:Cliff notes & link:

Carter died from eating toxic seaweed, after she and her two friends became ill after eating at a food market in Chiang Mai on Friday, news website stuff.co.nz reported on Tuesday.

Toxic Seaweed kills tourist

MODS: Please don't move this to the Chiang Mai forum, as I am informing my Chiang Rai counterparts of this news article.

Edited by Garry
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...