Where Is The 3M Shop On Wualai Road?

Awk

Beeing driving up and down the road several times,

between the two endpoints they block it off during the

Saturday market, but have not been able to see it.

Can anybody give some more directions?

Thanks,

Those are good directions but last time I was there they did not sell what I would call electrical appliances. They sell things for electrical systems. I think it is Chiang Mai Delta Electrical at 105/4-5 Wualai Rd but you could first call them at 053 200 750 to confirm that they are the 3M dealer. Anyway the directions above should get you to the right place.

Those are good directions but last time I was there they did not sell what I would call electrical appliances. They sell things for electrical systems. I think it is Chiang Mai Delta Electrical at 105/4-5 Wualai Rd but you could first call them at 053 200 750 to confirm that they are the 3M dealer. Anyway the directions above should get you to the right place.

'things for electrical systems' yes you're right, weird stuff I would not know what to use it for.

They are official 3M sellers, I only go there for mouthcaps, 50 a box for 145baht. They don't even have them from 3M, from 3M they have mainly all kinds of tape, reflective tape, safety vests etc. and some building-construction materials.

'things for electrical systems' yes you're right, weird stuff I would not know what to use it for.

Yeh, really weird stuff like the things needed for a home electrical system including light bulbs.

• 1 year later...