BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
bifftastic

You'Re Invited To A Wedding...

Congrats Biff, me and the missus are getting married on the same day !!!

Cool! Congrats to you too then :) Unless, of course, there are two processions to the same house on the same day :lol: that might be awkward :lol:

bwahahahahahaha yeah that would be awkward for sure !!!

Nah mine will be at kamphaeng phet.

All the best of luck to you and your wife-to-be mate, I'm sure it will be a special day :)

Wish I could be there but leaving in March during this 30 day trip. Wishing you and the new misses the best of times and long life. Welcome to the married world where a new life begins. Peace, bro.

Wish I could be there but leaving in March during this 30 day trip. Wishing you and the new misses the best of times and long life. Welcome to the married world where a new life begins. Peace, bro.

We can always play your song Geno :D . It'll be like you was there ;)

Hi Biff.

I was going to ask for specific directions to your house. jubby just sent a PM to me with the directions, so I'll be good to go now. I will probably be about ten minutes late. I hope that is okay.

Hi Biff.

I was going to ask for specific directions to your house. jubby just sent a PM to me with the directions, so I'll be good to go now. I will probably be about ten minutes late. I hope that is okay.

Just ignore Kd. , he seems to be tripping today, maybe he's been wacking weeds . atleast two conversations that didn't happen , atleast in my world :D

Biff

Congratulations on your up coming wedding.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Wish we could have come, but we have just come back from the north.

With all our wishes from my wife and me from OZ. :jap:

Hi Biff.

Just ignore Kd. , he seems to be tripping today, maybe he's been wacking weeds . atleast two conversations that didn't happen , atleast in my world :D

Na Pee has been getting here pound of flesh out of him.

Working him day and night. :D

Biff,

Congratulations on your wedding! I had mine more than one year ago and never regretted it.

Welcome to the Married ones!

Have a Beautiful day!

Hi Biff.

Hope the directions are better than those for the fishing.

All the best biff and we will make it if we can.

Hi Biff.

:lol: yeah 10 minutes late will be fine, I'll get everyone to wait for you :D

Edited by bifftastic

Thanks everyone, yeah we'll play Gino's song for him :)

Edited by bifftastic

Thanks everyone, yeah we'll play Gino's song for him :)

What song is that? Got so many favorites being an ex-dj. Leaving tomorrow and hope during those 4 days in Bangkok, the red shirts do not close down the Thai government offices we need to go to. Got 3 great camera's and hope NOT to take any pics/videos of violence. What a rush!

Will be in Chiang Rai April May to visit my future wife but not sure if my woman and I are available So no matter what hope you have a great and special day would be good to see what I am in for ! Cheers and enjoy :jap:

So, Biff, how are the preparations coming and have you had any change of heart about inviting the likes of us? Any cold feet? ;)