Bangkok To Pranburi By Bus

Andy B

Is it possible to get a bus to Pranburi (Evason Hua Hin) from Victory monument? I know that there are buses from the southern bus terminal but it is a real drag to get there.

Or do we have to get off in Hua Hin and get another bus to Pranburi, and in that case how much and is it comfortable? :o

Many thanks.

I try to search about minibus from Vic-monument but i cant find

How about the Train From Hualumpong > Hauhin >Pranburi > Prachuapkhirikhan

(methinks, go to Hualumpong is easilier and nearer than southern bus terminal from downtown )

The trip takes about 3-3/4 hours from Bangkok; 1st class fare is 202 bahts (rapid and express only), 2nd class is 102 bahts (rapid and express only) and 3rd class is 44 bahts.

Bambi

Thanks Bambi.

Actually took the train last time o Hua Hin and it took about 5 hours and stopped at every station. So maybe I took the wrong train.

So does the express train stop in Pranburi?

I took the bus back last time from Hua hin and it was just 3 hours to the southern terminal. Then from Southern terminal to my home in sukumvit soi 30, it took about 1 hour 15 minutes :o

Do u think its worth a try to just appear in Vic Monument and try my luck? :D Or just get the train?

Im sorry I try to search more from TH forum, still doesn't have any news

BTW if i was you i would go by bus

ok (if i was at Suk, I'd take BTS to SiamCenter station /national stadiam and take a cab from there to The South Bus station)

and the back round i will do the same .. take a Cab from The south bus station to somewhere as Vic-Mo or MBK for take BTS to Suk

I choose this route coz i cant stand if i have to sit 5 hrs on Train as you say ..its boring)

i try to check at the Train website , it has rapid and express that the detination is Pranburi

anyway..I will try to search more then..and if i have any news i will lets ya kno

Bambi :o

Bambi TQ TQ

So the southern bus terminal will definitely have a bus to pranburi, right?

In that case yr idea of taking the BTS until Siam is ###### good idea.

BTW do you do this full time.....i.e. helping strangers with weird requests?

You are so kind. :o

Bambi TQ TQ

Regular buses leave Bangkok’s Southern Bus Terminal

Bus Bkk-Pranburi from 5am - 7pm

Bus(a/c) Bkk-Pranburi from 4am-10.20pm

Call 435-1199 (air-conditioned bus) or 434-5557-8 (non air-conditioned bus) for more information.

You are so kind.  :D

well actually i work ...but my job no need to work every second , anyhow today it's raining here all day ..so im not busy

well.. i think its ok to help people ..maybe oneday i might be a stranger with weird Q and ask some help for somebody ..who knows.

Bambi :o

Bambi TQ TQ

Regular buses leave Bangkok’s Southern Bus Terminal

Bus Bkk-Pranburi from 5am - 7pm

Bus(a/c) Bkk-Pranburi from 4am-10.20pm

Call 435-1199 (air-conditioned bus) or 434-5557-8 (non air-conditioned bus) for more information.

You are so kind.  :D

well actually i work ...but my job no need to work every second , anyhow today it's raining here all day ..so im not busy

well.. i think its ok to help people ..maybe oneday i might be a stranger with weird Q and ask some help for somebody ..who knows.

Bambi :D

BambinA that is one of the nicest inputs I have read in many a year :D:o

Edited by mijan246

Van From Victory Monument to Hauhin (the van park near Rajvithi Hospital )..after you arrive Hauhin you have to take a bus or Songteaw to Pranburi Junction then take Senteaw again to go to your resort

seem complicate hah :o:D and IMHO all i explain you this ROUTE , you have to spent time (waste) more than you go and take a Bus @ the South bus station (Bkk-Pranburi)

Bambi :D