Newsflash

tayto

Newsflash;

An alien has been spotted in Mae Chan.

The Alien, about 80 cm tall was hovering and when approached by two locals, he declined to be interviewed and hovered away.

Local police are investigating.

This is an English translation of Thai news so all details may not be acurate.

Newsflash;

The Alien, about 80 cm tall was hovering and when approached by two locals, he declined to be interviewed and hovered away.

yet another reason to stay away from that local thai wiskey.. :o

Newsflash;

I THINK THAT I SAW THE SAME ALIEN DRINKING A CHANG, AND NEGOTIATING A BAR FINE! THE WORD IS OUT, SOON THEY WILL ALL BE HERE!

Newsflash;

I THINK THAT I SAW THE SAME ALIEN DRINKING A CHANG, AND NEGOTIATING A BAR FINE! THE WORD IS OUT, SOON THEY WILL ALL BE HERE!

nah.... who want's to fly 600 light years for a 1am bar closing? :o

cv

Now it is official.

We are organising Alien sighting weekends to Mae Chan.

Watch this site for further updates.

We are also awaiting some photographs.Anybody have any?

Ananova:

'Alien' sighting in Thailand

Officials in Thailand are investigating claims by villagers who say they have seen an alien.

About 10 people from Huay Nam Rak claims to have spotted the alien in a nearby rice field, reports The Nation.

The 'extraterrestrial' was said to have a small body, a large head and didn't leave any footprints.

It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers.

Sawaeng Boonyalak, 35, who was among those who rushed to see it, said: "The alien is about 70 cm high and has yellow skin and a flat chest. Its mouth is very tiny. It has bald big head with big eyes and big ears.

"Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light."

District chief Wisit Sitthisombat who interviewed the ten residents said they were consistent in their testimonies.

He said: "I asked them to draw what they have seen and the pictures came out similarly."

This is obvously going to be the biggest tourist attraction ever to hit LOS but whats the situation with the Hotels in Mae Chan.

Will they be able to handle the expected influx of visitors (and are they guest/alien friendly)

Also whats the score about the airport....in fact where is it? :o

This is obvously going to be the biggest tourist attraction ever to hit LOS but whats the situation with the Hotels in Mae Chan.

Will they be able to handle the expected influx of visitors (and are they guest/alien friendly)

Also whats the score about the airport....in fact where is it? :o

I will pay 1m bt for one of these things. I will retain him and tourists will pay 1000 bt and locals and expats will only pay 500 bt for entrance. Pics by anyone will cost more.

Tips to the Alien/Aliens will be appreciated. Isn't much dif than stealing long-necks from Burma and putting them in a Zoo. Go capture and contact me.

It is absolutely no joke. I saw it on television the day before yesterday. In the news program of Channel 7.

I don't mean that I saw the alien, but people standing in a rice-field and pointing at a tree.

The alien was gone already.

It was an enormous relief, because at first I thought that Tayto had embraced the bottle again. That would have made things much worse.

End good, all good!

Limbo.

It is absolutely no joke. I saw it on television the day before yesterday. In the news program of Channel 7.

I don't mean that I saw the alien, but people standing in a rice-field and pointing at a tree.

It was an enormous relief, because at first I thought that Tayto had embraced the bottle again. That would have made things much worse.

End good, all good!

Limbo.

A local said in The Daily News he had lost his rubber figure or toy model designed to look like an alien and filled with gas, to the high winds recently; and he had every reason to believe the alien seen was indeed his own!

Heard that its been reported on both the BBC and CNN so must be a lot more than meets the eye.

No doubt Thai Airways will be running special flights soon and will be banging on about another 500 bt or something to cover their rising fuel costs :o

End good, all good!

Limbo.

A local said in The Daily News he had lost his rubber figure or toy model designed to look like an alien and filled with gas, to the high winds recently; and he had every reason to believe the alien seen was indeed his own!

LOL