Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Work Permit Application For Gov'T School

Recommended Posts

This is something the school must do, in Thai. The school needs to write a letter to the teacher council explaining why they need you and why you don't have a teachers license (yet).

Yes, sir. Below you find the rules.

Teachers who have not met the Council's requirements; therefore this is an alternative way to assist:

1. Your employing school headmaster/ principal needs to provide a written request to the secretary-general of the Council requesting the exception of professional qualification, including the reasons why the school has to employ you.

2. Gather other required documents:

- A copy of passport with photo and signature or other evidence identified legallyimmigration

- A copy of employment contract

- A copy of degree or educational background

- One of 1 inch photographs without dark glasses taken within 6 months

3. Send the written request and required documents to the Secretariat Office of the Teachers' Council of Thailand.

After consideration of the reasons and documents attached, the Council will provide you with a two-year provisional teaching permit.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...