Quik Fire Gas Bbq'S

quik-firebbq

Hi, fellas, sorry for tardy reply.. out of office for most of day attending to factory duties, etc...

Thanks to all for your input; I recall you were always supportive back when, and are certainly appreciated, still!

Went to place today's post in our old thread from some time ago but it's been so long they archived it.

Will see if we can Frankenstein it back to life, and go from there.

In any case, here we are.. thanks for your inquiry, Stoneyboy.

Quote: "Looks good.
Which grade of stainless steel are you using for your products, looking at the prices and quality are you using 316 ?
I've brought many stainless items in the past only for them to start rusting as they are very low grade stainless 304 etc."

316 is impossible for us to find from Bangkok stainless suppliers all that is needed to craft our bbq's, etc., plus it is 'super' expensive!

For us quality is paramount; we often hear from fellas their grade 304 bbq’s made somewhere north of Thailand have had experiences you speak of.

We use grade 201 for inland applications which have served all well over the years.

We do offer a quality corrosion resistant grade 304 for near saltwater, or if someone would simply prefer to upgrade.

Never had any complaints, yet...

Note: you may have seen the, 304 Grade Stainless, reference in our website top menu bar.

Hope this has been somewhat informative for you, Stoneyboy.

Don’t hesitate, if you should have further questions or comments please forward to me.

Take care and our best,

Doc

• Like 1

I bought a stainless steel BBQ from Doc in 2006. it is used daily in our Buriram Thai outdoor kitchen. I recommend Doc to any serious BBQ expat. Per year the price is very modest for the stainless steel BBQ. It has outlasted the Weber I owned in the USA which was a fine product. I started to cook on this BBQ at a rental home and then moved it to a home I own in 2008.

post-20604-0-87811800-1453723418_thumb.j

post-20604-0-35354400-1453723504_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hey, Bob,

Great to hear from you!!

Haven't posted on thaivisa for ages, but some of the old good-fellas are coming on line with their best wishes of sorts.

Thanks so much for your effort, positive testimonial, and pics,

Super nice of you!!

Best wishes to you & Pin.. our Quik-Fire Buriram Queenclap2.gif

Doc

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to, Quik-Fire Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment - Thailand.

I had the pleasure of meeting Doc who runs Quikfire BBQ's in Udon the other day. I had gone to check which BBQ I wanted to order. What a guy. I could, and did chat with him for a long, long time.
Doc has a whole range of them from small two burner ones up to hotel catering size. Every one is hand made from stainless steel and finished to a high standard. All welds are 100% complete and everything is set off by a brushed, easy clean finish. Doc's BBQ's will last a lifetime.
I used to be a fabricator, welder and can vouch that these BBQ's are constructed and finished as good or better than I could have done myself. You won't find better.
If you are thinking of a new BBQ, check Doc's online site out.

Jordon-Koh Samui-Udon Thani

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal, and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

Quik-Fire
, BBQ/Oven combos...

With thick double walled insulated bodies and tops you have a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

Pan roast your rack of ribs until the meat nearly falls off the bone; transfer to the grill add your favorite sauce and within minutes you’ll have what we all dream of.. Perfect finger lickin fall off the bone ribs piping hot right off your own, Quik-Fire, BBQ/Oven combo... More convenient, we don’t think so!

Visit our ‘Feedback’ page to view testimonials which are proof positive of what you may expect when dealing with us.

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best in providing quality handcrafted stainless products with responsible on time delivery.

Men have traveled from far and wide to view our quality work and discuss their individual needs.

If you fly in we’ll pick you up and drive you to a prearranged hotel for your short term stay. Then off to our private display and factory.

NOTE: Once you open Quik-Fire.com please go to the top menu bar and click ‘Intro’ for an introduction to our operational procedure and pricing ... Discounts are available for multi-piece kitchen orders.

Below are pictures of the quality you may expect when purchasing a, Quik-Fire, BBQ Grill/Oven combo. Quality stainless, double walled insulated body and tops 3/8” solid stainless rod pumice stone grates with heavy stainless rod grill grates.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Doc, Sawitta, and the Quik-Fire team

www.Quik-Fire.Com - Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment & Gas BBQ Grills | Gas BBQ Thailand

post-90158-0-08395400-1455944723_thumb.j

post-90158-0-27716600-1455944733_thumb.j

post-90158-0-28442900-1455944742_thumb.j

post-90158-0-15355700-1455944752_thumb.j

post-90158-0-62751400-1455944764_thumb.j

Hi Doc,. Over four years now and the grill I bought from you is still looking and working as good as the day we bought it. Without question this is the finest crafted grill I have ever owned. Having had restaurants in my family growing up the BBQ grills made by Doc easily meet and exceed commercial restaurant quality. A pleasure to cook on and not a speck of rust anywhere. We keep it uncovered on our patio. One of the best purchases I have ever made in 15 years here in LOS. Thanks again Doc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Quik-Fire, Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand

Recent feedback...

BBQ AWESOME
DOC
Cooked two fillets a few days ago!!! AMAZING _-- 1 minute each side very hot 1/12 minutes low heat both sides - perfect medium rare! My expensive Weber took weeks to figure out!
Yesterday a couple of burgers - fully expected to over cook them - perfect again!

Not sure how you do it but simply amazing. I’m guessing the large tubes you use spread the heat out vs the Weber with a tight pattern tends to concentrate the heat.

Anyway great selling points - rugged construction, quality product, great cooking unit, and my stove top cover.

EXCELLENT COVER !!!!! PERFECT FIT (Picture attached)

Larry – Phuket

Thanks, Larry...

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best in providing quality handcrafted stainless products with responsible on time delivery.

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

Quik-Fire, BBQ-grill/Oven combos... Dual Hotplates for our Aussies friends!
With thick double wall insulated bodies and tops you have a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

Pan roast a rack of ribs until the meat nearly falls off the bone; transfer to the grill add your favorite sauce and within minutes you’ll have what we all dream of.. Perfect finger lickin fall off the bone ribs piping hot right off your own, Quik-Fire, BBQ/Oven combo... More convenient, we don’t think so!

Visit our ‘Feedback’ page to view testimonials which are proof positive of what you may expect when dealing with us.

Men have traveled from far and wide to view our quality work and discuss their individual needs.
If you fly in we’ll pick you up and drive you to hotel for your short term stay check-in, then to our private display room and factory.

NOTE: Once you open Quik-Fire.com please go to our top menu bar and click ‘Intro’ for a short introduction and our approach to pricing kitchen equipment ... Discounts are available for multi-piece kitchen orders.

If you desire the best buy the best direct from our factory in Udon Thani and save with in-country factory direct pricing.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Doc, Sawitta, and the Quik-Fire team

http://www.Quik-Fire.Com - Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment & Gas BBQ Grills | Gas BBQ Thailandpost-90158-0-89958600-1461478915_thumb.j

Hi Doc,

I bought one of your grills about 5 yrs ago, the same model as that of KamalaBob and I'm pleased to announce that it's still going fine. No complaints whatsoever.

However, I look with envy at your new models (with four burners?) and would love to have one but obviously can't justify it, unless you accept trade-ins? 5555

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Gweiloman,

Sorry for late response but would like to say we certainly appreciate your post.

No trade in's but being an already Quik-Fire customer I'll bet there would be a discount for you if someday you may be interested in a new 4 burner Super Deluxe. How about that? wai.gif

Best wishes,

Doc

Edited by quik-firebbq

Hi, Gweiloman,

Sorry for late response but would like to say we certainly appreciate your post.

No trade in's but being an already Quik-Fire customer I'll bet there would be a discount for you if someday you may be interested in a new 4 burner Super Deluxe. How about that? wai.gif

Best wishes,

Doc

Dear Doc,

Thanks for your generous offer but as my unit is still functioning perfectly, I couldn't possibly justify (to my other half) a new purchase for the time being :)

If however I should purchase a new grill, you can be sure it will be one of yours!

• Like 1

Hi, Gweiloman,

Best wishes,

Doc

Dear Doc,

Thanks for your generous offer but as my unit is still functioning perfectly, I couldn't possibly justify (to my other half) a new purchase for the time being :)

If however I should purchase a new grill, you can be sure it will be one of yours!

Useless you sell it and upgrade?.

;-)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

QUIK-FIRE, Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand

Cheers Doc…. Hope this finds you well, happy and healthy….

Finally able to get around to providing you with some customer feedback on the, SS Super Deluxe 4n1, grill I bought.

First off, the BBQ is amazing and I really love it…. By far the finest BBQ I have ever owned, gas or charcoal fired…..  It is of the highest craftsman workmanship and quality and I am the envy of many friends and customers at our new bar and restaurant, Oasis, in Korat….

I have had the grill now for some months now and have had absolutely no problems or any malfunctioning of any kind. 

As far as my customer experience has gone, it is hard for me to say where I have had a better, more pleasant and informative experience. It was absolutely great to meet you and Sawitta in Udon Thani and to see the shop where my “baby” was made.

All the best to you and Sawitta and I look forward to the next chance I have to visit Udon Thani and for us to catch up….

Best always,

Tom

Hello to all our Quik-Fire customers and friends...

Real deal’ testimonials from Thaivisa Chiang Mai forum thread; names removed for this Isaan forum post.

Best place in CM to buy a gas BBQ

1. This is one of our sponsors and has been highly rated by members - Quik-Fire

2. Quik-Fire products are A1......I bought a fairly expensive one from the bbq store and it didn’t last the fire tubes were iron and rusted out after a fee years. Quick fire stuff is built very well and will outlast most people.

3. By far the best gas bbq's in Thailand are made in Udorn by "Doc", an American engineer.  They ship throughout Thailand. Solid double walled stainless for the same price as the Chinese pressed metal stuff sold elsewhere.  I've had one for four years and it's excellent.  Website: http://quik-fire.com/

4. Big thumbs up for DOC and QUIK-FIRE from me as well. Great products and service, I just bought a second BBQ from him for another location. Solid, well-built and local!

5. Noticed this guy is keenly priced... (Store name removed)

6. Price is keen LiL, but the model featured is made in China and very susceptible to failures ie: gas knobs seize, black paint peels off and nuts/bolts come loose.  Friends in Oz have thrown them out after 2 years. Quikfire products look to be the best quality.

7. Well Doc....U deserve it. You make a product to be proud of. When you go over your gear with a fine nit comb the workmanship speaks for itself.....And having superior high grade stainless grates is wonderful. Not only do they clean with ease, but stuff doesn’t stick to them.....

8. hi doc,  just a gidday to you and to let u know,  my 3 burner is doing fine and still firing up, model 2009,  i am the aussie from beverly hills maerim,  followed guy, owner of spa c/mai recommendation, pleased to see by your website that you have kicked on, stone the crows cobber , very happy  for you and your shelia may the  luck ,with  good health continue,   E/S

9. Last but not least we’d like to thank our new friend for beginning this thread and contacting us; he is now a new bbq customer.

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

Quik-Fire, BBQ-Grill/Oven combos... Dual Hotplates for our Aussies friends!

~ With thick double wall insulated bodies and tops you get a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

Note: After many years this will be our last post in, Isaan forum. We’re not leaving Thaivisa you’ll see us around; however, we’ll not be able to post. Please click our banners in any forum or go to our website to contact us if you wish to do so http://quik-fire.com/

Best regards to all,

Doc & Sawitta ... Thaivisa forum sponsor.  http://quik-fire.com

Edited by quik-firebbq

• 2 months later...

Quik-Fire Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand ... http://quik-fire.com/

Due to confusion with new Thaivisa we are again posting in our long time sponsored Isaan forum.

Again, we would like thank all the good men that expressed their thoughts and enlightening comments in the, “Best place in CM to buy a gas BBQ”, thread below.
We are humbled...

OP’s are removed but can be found within original thread.

1. This is one of our sponsors and has been highly rated by members - Quik-Fire.

2. Quik fire products are A1......I bought a fairly expensive one from the bbq store and it didn’t last the fire tubes were iron and rusted out after a fee years. Quick fire stuff is built very well and will outlast most people.

3. By far the best gas bbq's in Thailand are made in Udorn by "Doc", an American engineer. They ship throughout Thailand. Solid double walled stainless for the same price as the Chinese pressed metal stuff sold elsewhere. I've had one for four years and it's excellent.

4. Big thumbs up for DOC and QUIK-FIRE from me as well. Great products and service. I just bought a second BBQ from him for another location. Solid, well-built and local!

5. Noticed this guy is keenly priced... (Courtesy ... Store name removed)

6. Price is keen LiL, but the model featured is made in China and very susceptible to failures ie: gas knobs seize, black paint peels off and nuts/bolts come loose. Friends in Oz have thrown them out after 2 years. Quik-Fire products look to be the best quality.

7. Well Doc....U deserve it. You make a product to be proud of. When you go over your gear with a fine nit comb the workmanship speaks for itself.....And having superior high grade stainless grates is wonderful. Not only do they clean with ease, but stuff doesn’t stick to them.....

8. hi doc, just a gidday to you and to let u know, my 3 burner is doing fine and still firing up, model 2009, i am the aussie from beverly hills maerim followed, Guy, owner of spa c/mai recommendation pleased to see by your website that you have kicked on, stone the crows cobber, very happy for you and your shelia may the luck, with good health continue.

Quik-Fire would again wish to thank the OP for beginning this thread and contacting us; he is now a new bbq customer.

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best in providing high quality handcrafted stainless products with responsible on time delivery.

With ‘thick double wall insulated bodies and tops’ you not only have a BBQ but a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

All Quik-Fire two-in-one stainless BBQ/Ovens are individually handcrafted right here in, Udon Thani, Thailand, and sold at factory direct pricing... Shipped throughout Thai.

Note: Benny Flint, another happy Quik-Fire BBQ owner.

Thanks Doc,
I'll let you know how it all goes. Yippee iho.
Great bbq Lamb spare ribs from, Aussie.
Best bbq I've ever had. Everyone loves it.
Thanks, mate...
Benny Flint - Harley’s, cold beer, and a Quik-Fire BBQ - Bangkok

Pictures of Benny, lovely wife, and his SS Super Master Deluxe 3n1. Check em' out...

Doc & Sawitta -
http://quik-fire.com/

1-Benny-lovely wife and new Quik-Fire BBQ.jpg

2-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg

3-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg

4-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg

5-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg

Edited by quik-firebbq
1-attached picture too big
  • Like 1

There's really not much that can go wrong with these excellently crafted BBQ's but remember that if there is a problem. Doc stands behind his products. I had a problem with the igniters. I emailed Doc and not only did he tell me what the problem was, I requested and he quickly sent me a new pair. After I cleaned the tiny spider web out of one of them, I now have a spare. My wife criticized me for paying what she thought was a very high price for my BBQ. She now uses it for many of her Thai food items. She long ago forgot how much it cost. The BBQ was worth every baht.

• Like 2

I bought a stainless steel gas BBQ from Doc for our home in Isaan. Excellent value. Designed and built to a much higher specification than the 'disposable" units sold at some big box stores in Thailand. Doc helped me with the order and it arrived at the post office with minimal set up required. I try to avoid Chinese items whenever possible in Thailand. 

• Like 1