BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
jubby

Shit Zu - Where Can I Get One

The wife and Kids are looking for a ShitSu or whatever its called.

you know the little lapdog things with long hair that you can put ribbons in etc.

No I'm not gonna eat it or put Ribbons in its Hair. Its to help the wife through her pre,post and during menstrual tension and upcomming menopause. hopefully it'll make her all 'Sweetness and light' again :D

So, has anyone seen any for sale in Chiang Rai ?

I guess I'd better put Harsu on my Ignore list for a few days B)

You can find them in just about any place that sells the mustard.

I'll keep an eye on the bacon thread for you. Something may turn up there if it drifts into chatter about buns.

You can find them in just about any place that sells the mustard.

I'll keep an eye on the bacon thread for you. Something may turn up there if it drifts into chatter about buns.

Kd. Your Barking Mad :lol::cheesy:

post-86914-0-97060900-1298738872_thumb.jJubbs, we've got a couple, but they're Shit Zu mixed with poodles, I think that makes 'em a little bit bigger? Not sure really. I know they were local though, maybe there's a Shit Zu to be had in the area, I'll ask the Mrs.

The small cute(er) one that looks like a cloud, spends all day rummaging around in all sorts of muck and smelly water, so only looks as pristine as this right after a shower!

Dunno about ribbons but Ms Tastic has been known to put clothes on them when it gets 'cold' :lol:

Edited by bifftastic

It's actually Shih Tsu, shit Sue is the scat girl at Rosies Bar off Soi Cowboy.

Sebastian.jpg

No photos of shit Sue, the night I was there she was out with a crowd of English football supporters.

Shih Tzu is a great dog, but be sure you have time to look after it, they need to be brushed every day and showered and blow dried every week which takes at least 1 hour...... Is one of the few dogs that is best to use conditioner after shampooing, much easier to brush and get the knots out.

'little lapdog things with long hair that you can put ribbons in etc' you need yo put something in or the hair will cover its eyes and will be unable to see and always have hair in its mouth when eating or drinking, myself use elastic bands [you can buy very small ones]

I have 3 girls and 2 boys all are pure Shih Tzu, oldest is 7, youngest was 1 year old on 1st Jan.

post-42643-0-77382000-1298766088_thumb.j

Edited by ignis

Poodles definately a different beast Biff. too Hyper for my taste. Rugby Goal posts would be employed within a week.

Thanks for the input Scea . had to google it ofcourse. No, I'm not really into Jazz :)

Ignus, she has the time and the inclination ;)

Poodles definately a different beast Biff. too Hyper for my taste. Rugby Goal posts would be employed within a week.

Thanks for the input Scea . had to google it ofcourse. No, I'm not really into Jazz :)

Yeah they are a little hyper :) point is, they're half Shi Tzu, so there's gotta be some ribbon wearers in the manor so to speak :)

Yeah they are a little hyper :) point is, they're half Shi Tzu, so there's gotta be some ribbon wearers in the manor so to speak :)

Gotcha Biff. I'm slow. ..... Sounds like the Shitzu didnt wear a Ribbon to me though ;)

I know the little dog that jubby's girls fell for. It is a sweet little thing with a great personality. I'm not a guy who really thinks much of small dogs. I like the larger, slower, more thoughtful dogs. But if I had to have a small dog, that little dog is the one. It is smaller than typical of the breed. And, always in a good humor.

jubby, I am asking around for an answer to your question. I'll let you know if I find anything worth checking out.

Shih Tsu Thailand in the search engines reveals a few breeders.

Edit: They seem to start at around 4500B :)

Edit2: Then there's the cost of the maid to brush it every day, because if I know kids.... B)

Edited by sceadugenga

There is a pet shop on the right hand side of the road that goes from downtown out to the superhighway ...the one that comes to big intersection where you would turn right to go to Big C....or straight across the intersection to go to Muang CR high school...near the Izuzu dealer......that usually has some shitzu's....Last time I looked a year or two ago I think they were about 2000 baht for a puppy. Some people with Shitzu's have their noses englarged via surgery so they can breath better but not sure if they do that in Thailand or not...

They are generally great little dogs that will love you or anyone else who feeds them a LOT.