Shit Zu - Where Can I Get One

jubby

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some ugly French Mastiff pups for sale on another classifieds site in Thailand. Practically giving them away for 30,000 baht. But the pic of the male sire shows a little Shit Sue standing in front of him. Cute. Maybe that will help sell the pups. Adds a little bit of adorable to a train wreck.

There are some ugly French Mastiff pups for sale on another classifieds site in Thailand. Practically giving them away for 30,000 baht. But the pic of the male sire shows a little Shit Sue standing in front of him. Cute. Maybe that will help sell the pups. Adds a little bit of adorable to a train wreck.

That was his lunch washed down with a bottle of Bordeaux :D

bifftastic .

re ... Ms Tastic has been known to put clothes on them when it gets 'cold'

like this ?

enjoy pic ... dave2

worse mate, much much worse :lol:

post-86914-0-27805700-1298778124_thumb.j

The little black dog isn't even ours! It just wandered past and was subjected to this humiliation. All with the best intentions I'm sure but, as you can see, none of them look best pleased :)

Biff , Poor f$#K%6& Dog :D ........ I've seen them in Jackets yes, but not frilly pants. Hope she's not gonna be dressing Biffmeister :o

well, it was meant to be a dress, for the 'lady dog' Yooli, and the stray who wandered into the family unit Mai Foo Dam Dam ended up in the cute red number! Toong Ngern was slightly better off as he only had to wear the top!

I certainly share your hopes that my wardrobe will, for the foreseeable future, remain under my control :)

German Shepard Dogs can be bought from a supplier at the Garden Center on the corner of the road leading down to the University (Ratchapat ) sorry for my miss spelling). The garden center is at the Traffic lights . The man who runs the garden center charges anything from 5000 bht up. The last one I looked at there was 25,000 bht .

Golden Retrievers , there is a Breeder in Mae Chan also , not sure where as its been a while since I went , but they were charging 10,000 bht up. Im sure anyone who wants any breed of dog can get from the man at the garden center already mentioned , he seems to know where to get or knows someone who can .

The other options are the pet shops in Chiang Rai , there are several selling dogs. There is one pet shop up on the super highway near the Par Club turning , nearly opposite Big C. The other has already been mentioned.

The other Breeder that I know of several breeds of dogs including Rotweilers is at Ban Mai. If your coming from town , go past the central police station , over the new bridge down to the traffic lights , turn right at the lights and I think its the first Soi on your left. The house is at the end of the Soi. They will also know where to get any dogs required I think.

I met the Harsus at the PotLuck today.

We have some puppies going free. Mother Bull Terrier, father unknown!

If you want to scrap the TzizSu plan then come here and see them,

they are very cute and I want them to go to good homes.

Bull Terrier ? English ?

No, she's American Pit Bull, very gentle and never had one fight. Very affectionate and loyal dogs, the important thing is to train and treat them right.

post-42984-0-65105700-1298862378_thumb.j

post-42984-0-00984100-1298862490_thumb.j

Bull Terrier ? English ?

No, she's American Pit Bull, very gentle and never had one fight. Very affectionate and loyal dogs, the important thing is to train and treat them right.

Im tempted myself but I think I will have to restrain myself. Let me know if you dont find homes for them and I will TRY and persuade the WIFE :D

Bull Terrier ? English ?

Im tempted myself but I think I will have to restrain myself. Let me know if you dont find homes for them and I will TRY and persuade the WIFE :D

There are 4 left now, two of my stepdaughter's friends say they want one, but I would much have them go to a caring farang. We're keeping at least one, which I fancied from the first day Mr. Butch!

found a couple of Sh#@ Zu's at the shop mentioned by pomchop. 2.5 k , but may discount. ;)

I'll be back for one sunday. may also take one of Lannaman's bull terriers. We certainly have the space, and the Sh#@ Zu's not gonna help my much needed excercise routine. :) Yes VF, I took that look in the Mirror . I'm getting fat but still appear to have most of my Hair, especially around my Nostrils. B)

found a couple of Sh#@ Zu's at the shop mentioned by pomchop. 2.5 k , but may discount. ;)

I'll be back for one sunday. may also take one of Lannaman's bull terriers. We certainly have the space, and the Sh#@ Zu's not gonna help my much needed excercise routine. :) Yes VF, I took that look in the Mirror . I'm getting fat but still appear to have most of my Hair, especially around my Nostrils. B)

Lannaman's Half breed bull terriers. Father unknown, we are keeping the one most like the dad, the female is a mixture, and the two remaining males more bull terrierish, but probably bigger than mum.

Lannaman's Half breed bull terriers. Father unknown, we are keeping the one most like the dad, the female is a mixture, and the two remaining males more bull terrierish, but probably bigger than mum.

Father unknown but your keeping the one most like the dad. Gotcha ....... I think :D

Nah Scea, nothing VF can say will cause me a sleepless night, he's predictable with his polarised and uncomplicated View of the world. And one he's very much entitled to. getting back on topic sort of; I've been thinking recently how we all seem to become our parents no matter how hard we try and no matter how different out lifestyles :) Very much like Dogs I suppose :D

It was more a long riding day and a couple of beers that did me . out like a light at 9pm, ofcourse as I'm reaching the ripe old age of 47, I only need 4 hours sleep, so I was wide awake at 1.30 :(

Yes, I know I shouldnt drink and drive, I guess I'm a lost cause

Nah Scea, nothing VF can say will cause me a sleepless night, he's predictable with his polarised and uncomplicated View of the world. And one he's very much entitled to. getting back on topic sort of; I've been thinking recently how we all seem to become our parents no matter how hard we try and no matter how different out lifestyles :) Very much like Dogs I suppose :D

It was more a long riding day and a couple of beers that did me . out like a light at 9pm, of course as I'm reaching the ripe old age of 47, I only need 4 hours sleep, so I was wide awake at 1.30 :(

Yes, I know I shouldn't drink and drive, I guess I'm a lost cause

Scea, as Jubby suggests, neither one of us is going to lose any sleep. We have simply evolved differing views as to what is appropriate behavior, and what is not.

I have a character flaw, in that I cannot bring myself to reward or condone what I personally view as bad behavior. I would find that hypocritical. We are always civil in our chance encounters but the VF family unabashedly reserves its warmest regards for his lovely family. :)

I saw a limb once. And I walked out onto it. I wasn't afraid of falling. I had fallen before, all the way to the bottom. I'm not ashamed of that. And it could happen again. One NEVER knows when it might happen. I carry my baggage and don't ask others to share it. I created it. It is mine. Do I really need to list all of my failures, all of my faults here, so everyone can judge who I am? I don't think so. I'm as bad as I have been. I'm as good as I have been. Up to you to choose what you wish to see in me. But whatever you can see and judge in any member of the forum, count me as him or her. Because I have been there and done that.

I believe we are all that way. Some of us have those things hidden away from present company by time, miles and kilometers and severed relationships, which aren't available for present company to interview about the past. Any reader here can see their worst moment, remember their worst deed and reactions and take comfort that any and all of us have made the same or similar, or worse choices, in different times, different circumstances.

Any of those same readers can take comfort in the fact that no present company has any inkling of that past. It is almost as if their past isn't a part of this newer life in this newer location with these newer acquaintances. But of course, it is. It happened. You fell. How far and for how long, I don't know.

So, do we judge each other on what we happen to see with our own eyes or hear with our own ears? We can do that. But I believe we shouldn't. Even if we choose to judge, we are in error because we do not know all of the story. Sometimes, we know the story of someone else that was involved and therefore, we decide that side of the story is THE story. It isn't. It is part of the story. And unless you have walked every step of that person's life with them, you really don't know THE story. You know a chapter. Maybe.

I don't see the point in taking information you have and making it public, to cause others to see things as you do. What's the point? Is that person assessed with a higher burden of guilt than the rest of us? And if so, does it matter? One of us will surely top that soon enough. Or did top it a long time ago. At least once. I would guess a lot of us topped it a long time ago. So, we are to be treated as if it didn't happen because present company is ignorant of that information but the person who we see as "guilty" currently is to be held up for all to see? And announced?

I see no wrong in peer pressure being used in helping each other not stray too far from the norms. I see no wrong in private conversations, arguments with that person, displaying and making known, that in your eyes, some behavior is wrong. Privately. That's a good thing. That is between the accuser and the accused. It should stay that way. Because, for every stone thrown, a whole lot of us out here can say, "I've ducked that one myself before".

We are all the same. We all have some bad in us. Your version of bad may be on a whole different level than mine, maybe an entirely different set of circumstances. But bad is bad. Mistakes are mistakes. And while some things seem bad, the rest of us don't know the whole story. And the same goes for mistakes. To someone else who has lived a chapter or two of that other person life themselves, it isn't a mistake at all. And if it is, then they need to make a decision about how to deal with it. But throwing that information out there to the public, in order to sway others, isn't appropriate. And if it is appropriate, then we all need to be judged the same. No point in singling one person out because earlier or later, we all wear the coat of shame. I have several of those coats and while most are old, they can make me feel the same degree of warmth as they did the first time they cloaked me. That coat still fits me as it did the day of the event that caused it. So, judge me by that. Because that is who I am.

Every person I meet has most of the same qualities and faults as I. I cannot look at anyone and say they are clean. I look at everyone and know they have lived one hell of a life and still they are here. Good on them. Good on me. Chances for a future for all, no matter which way they are going in the present. I always try to look at the whole person. Because I know, if I concentrate only on the defects, I'll find them and suddenly, all I have around me are defective people.

We aren't defective. We have defects but we are whole. We ARE a lot of other things besides the defects.

It is embarrassing to read some of these things that get written here. They shouldn't be written here. If a person shows their ass here, then he or she is probably going to get a few replies. If someone shows their ass in their personal life, it really isn't up to anyone to throw that out here for the rest of us, is it? Rewarding or condoning doesn't enter into it here on the forum. Calling them out here on the forum isn't part of not rewarding or not condoning. I am not even going to say what it IS. It is too embarrassing. If you know of it because of a private relationship, then it should stay private.

But for anyone who knows the story and wants to judge a guy like jubby, judge me the same. I have been there and done that and had my reasons. I have done a whole lot of shit that jubby would never consider doing. So judge me worse than jubby. For any of you who have dealt with jubby, you know there is a whole lot of good there. He will help anyone. He can kid and he can take kidding. He is offended for you when he sees someone else offend you. He is whole and he is good and he has some other things in his life, the same as all of us have or have had, that really don't enter into our relationship with him.

What any one of us is at this given moment isn't who we are. It is a piece or part of who we are. We all have some bad pieces and parts, yet most people can look past that. Don't get wrapped up in the moment. We're all more valuable than that. And none of us should be so desperate to have value assigned to ourselves that we need to devalue someone else so as to help ourselves to look better. It doesn't matter how good any one person looks. That person has defects too. We don't know all of the defects he has or care enough to dig them up. I, for one, would rather just look at even that person, and see the whole person. I already know the defects are there. But I know some good stuff is there too. Let's go with the good stuff.

Edited by kandahar

now you guys have everyone absolutely frothing at the mouth with curiosity at what Jubby's been up to.

Make 'em wait till the movie comes out. B)

jubby's life is just like a lot of ours is or has been. Nothing to see here. Move along. And that is the whole point.

Edited by kandahar

NIce words Kd. I think. I don't personally give a flying $#%^ about VF's opinion, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here. :) take me as you find me or not as the case may be. he has a distain for me as he appears to have a distain for most of humanity. Only the beautiful need apply.

If he wants to tut, tut , like an old woman , up to him.

How many times have we heard that 'VF is misundertood' !?

Did anyone ever have a two way conversation with him ?

Anyway, I suggest we leave it, or we'll end up being banned. I won't reply to any of VF's post's and maybe its best he doesnt reply to any of mine.

NIce words Kd. I think. I don't personally give a flying $#%^ about VF's opinion, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here. :) take me as you find me or not as the case may be. he has a distain for me as he appears to have a distain for most of humanity. Only the beautiful need apply.

If he wants to tut, tut , like an old woman , up to him.

How many times have we heard that 'VF is misundertood' !?

Did anyone ever have a two way conversation with him ?

Anyway, I suggest we leave it, or we'll end up being banned. I won't reply to any of VF's post's and maybe its best he doesnt reply to any of mine.

You know, it is nothing that you two have a go at each other. Good fun to read, usually and none of us needs to know the root of it. I have a go at almost everyone on here. But what I know about people's private lives doesn't get displayed on here. I think it shouldn't. If we're gonna go off into the business of publicly going after each other's private lives, then we are all doomed. We don't, Nobody should. The forum life is the forum life.

It seems to me, that this small thing has been blown way out of proportion. Hopefully that will not continue. I attempted to be strictly generic and revealed nothing. I mistakenly thought that sense this stuff is often the subject jokes, that it was not a sore point. I was wrong. Sorry this became such a big deal.

It really isn't blown out of proportion. I just use a lot of words to make my point.

Nobody on here is clean after being on this planet all of these years.

This statement "I have a character flaw, in that I cannot bring myself to reward or condone what I personally view as bad behavior.", has no place here in this context. Insinuation, as it is, based on your personal info on the subject, didn't belong here. It didn't in any of the previous posts from the last year. Your business, his business, man to man. This isn't the place for it. And, as I have said, we all have things in our lives that we wouldn't want to see on here so why decide that one person is fair game? And if any one person is fair game, then believe me, I outshine almost everyone here. He hasn't done anything to justify being brought up here. But if he does, he is in good company. To go after him, is to go after everyone and to cause anyone with sense to ask where you stand in life, that you can do such a thing. Squeaky clean? Impossible. Nothing in your life to be judged as "bad behavior" after all these years? Impossible.

Mentioning, more and more often, the subtle insinuations is what is being blown out of proportion. It is the business of the people's lives who it affects. And I do KNOW it has affected you in a personal way. I don't debate you on that point. But that is one that you should be carrying around by yourself. It is a burden, truly, because of how you perceive it. But it wasn't meant to be shared here.

I hope no hard feelings come of this. If it does, it does. But I couldn't read that stuff any longer without saying something. You and he are both good men, in the ways that you are. One deed doesn't cancel out all the others. With either of you.

It really isn't blown out of proportion. I just use a lot of words to make my point.

Nobody on here is clean after being on this planet all of these years.

This statement "I have a character flaw, in that I cannot bring myself to reward or condone what I personally view as bad behavior.", has no place here in this context. Insinuation, as it is, based on your personal info on the subject, didn't belong here. It didn't in any of the previous posts from the last year. Your business, his business, man to man. This isn't the place for it. And, as I have said, we all have things in our lives that we wouldn't want to see on here so why decide that one person is fair game? And if any one person is fair game, then believe me, I outshine almost everyone here. He hasn't done anything to justify being brought up here. But if he does, he is in good company. To go after him, is to go after everyone and to cause anyone with sense to ask where you stand in life, that you can do such a thing. Squeaky clean? Impossible. Nothing in your life to be judged as "bad behavior" after all these years? Impossible.

Mentioning, more and more often, the subtle insinuations is what is being blown out of proportion. It is the business of the people's lives who it affects. And I do KNOW it has affected you in a personal way. I don't debate you on that point. But that is one that you should be carrying around by yourself. It is a burden, truly, because of how you perceive it. But it wasn't meant to be shared here.

I hope no hard feelings come of this. If it does, it does. But I couldn't read that stuff any longer without saying something. You and he are both good men, in the ways that you are. One deed doesn't cancel out all the others. With either of you.

Well said.

I have a Great Dane- Shih Tsu Cross if anyone is interested , his name is Mammoth :D

I bet that didn't happen without your assistance Sunny. Even I draw the Line at Beastiality B)

Just breaking the ice Jubby , clearing the air so we can get back to having some fun :D

Nicely done too Sunny :)

One day I'll tell the story of why, if I ever own a pub, it will be called 'The Dog and Glove' :D