BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
jubby

Shit Zu - Where Can I Get One

now you guys have everyone absolutely frothing at the mouth with curiosity at what Jubby's been up to.

Make 'em wait till the movie comes out. B)

now you guys have everyone absolutely frothing at the mouth with curiosity at what Jubby's been up to.

Make 'em wait till the movie comes out. B)

jubby's life is just like a lot of ours is or has been. Nothing to see here. Move along. And that is the whole point.

Edited by kandahar

NIce words Kd. I think. I don't personally give a flying $#%^ about VF's opinion, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here. :) take me as you find me or not as the case may be. he has a distain for me as he appears to have a distain for most of humanity. Only the beautiful need apply.

If he wants to tut, tut , like an old woman , up to him.

How many times have we heard that 'VF is misundertood' !?

Did anyone ever have a two way conversation with him ?

Anyway, I suggest we leave it, or we'll end up being banned. I won't reply to any of VF's post's and maybe its best he doesnt reply to any of mine.

Nah. We're not gonna get banned. Not for this, anyway. Now, if someone looks at all the wrongs I have comitted in my life, then I'm booted outta here just that quick. Along with everyone else on here.

NIce words Kd. I think. I don't personally give a flying $#%^ about VF's opinion, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here. :) take me as you find me or not as the case may be. he has a distain for me as he appears to have a distain for most of humanity. Only the beautiful need apply.

If he wants to tut, tut , like an old woman , up to him.

How many times have we heard that 'VF is misundertood' !?

Did anyone ever have a two way conversation with him ?

Anyway, I suggest we leave it, or we'll end up being banned. I won't reply to any of VF's post's and maybe its best he doesnt reply to any of mine.

You know, it is nothing that you two have a go at each other. Good fun to read, usually and none of us needs to know the root of it. I have a go at almost everyone on here. But what I know about people's private lives doesn't get displayed on here. I think it shouldn't. If we're gonna go off into the business of publicly going after each other's private lives, then we are all doomed. We don't, Nobody should. The forum life is the forum life.

It seems to me, that this small thing has been blown way out of proportion. Hopefully that will not continue. I attempted to be strictly generic and revealed nothing. I mistakenly thought that sense this stuff is often the subject jokes, that it was not a sore point. I was wrong. Sorry this became such a big deal.

It really isn't blown out of proportion. I just use a lot of words to make my point.

Nobody on here is clean after being on this planet all of these years.

This statement "I have a character flaw, in that I cannot bring myself to reward or condone what I personally view as bad behavior.", has no place here in this context. Insinuation, as it is, based on your personal info on the subject, didn't belong here. It didn't in any of the previous posts from the last year. Your business, his business, man to man. This isn't the place for it. And, as I have said, we all have things in our lives that we wouldn't want to see on here so why decide that one person is fair game? And if any one person is fair game, then believe me, I outshine almost everyone here. He hasn't done anything to justify being brought up here. But if he does, he is in good company. To go after him, is to go after everyone and to cause anyone with sense to ask where you stand in life, that you can do such a thing. Squeaky clean? Impossible. Nothing in your life to be judged as "bad behavior" after all these years? Impossible.

Mentioning, more and more often, the subtle insinuations is what is being blown out of proportion. It is the business of the people's lives who it affects. And I do KNOW it has affected you in a personal way. I don't debate you on that point. But that is one that you should be carrying around by yourself. It is a burden, truly, because of how you perceive it. But it wasn't meant to be shared here.

I hope no hard feelings come of this. If it does, it does. But I couldn't read that stuff any longer without saying something. You and he are both good men, in the ways that you are. One deed doesn't cancel out all the others. With either of you.

I have a Great Dane- Shih Tsu Cross if anyone is interested , his name is Mammoth :D

What size ladder did you use?

It really isn't blown out of proportion. I just use a lot of words to make my point.

Nobody on here is clean after being on this planet all of these years.

This statement "I have a character flaw, in that I cannot bring myself to reward or condone what I personally view as bad behavior.", has no place here in this context. Insinuation, as it is, based on your personal info on the subject, didn't belong here. It didn't in any of the previous posts from the last year. Your business, his business, man to man. This isn't the place for it. And, as I have said, we all have things in our lives that we wouldn't want to see on here so why decide that one person is fair game? And if any one person is fair game, then believe me, I outshine almost everyone here. He hasn't done anything to justify being brought up here. But if he does, he is in good company. To go after him, is to go after everyone and to cause anyone with sense to ask where you stand in life, that you can do such a thing. Squeaky clean? Impossible. Nothing in your life to be judged as "bad behavior" after all these years? Impossible.

Mentioning, more and more often, the subtle insinuations is what is being blown out of proportion. It is the business of the people's lives who it affects. And I do KNOW it has affected you in a personal way. I don't debate you on that point. But that is one that you should be carrying around by yourself. It is a burden, truly, because of how you perceive it. But it wasn't meant to be shared here.

I hope no hard feelings come of this. If it does, it does. But I couldn't read that stuff any longer without saying something. You and he are both good men, in the ways that you are. One deed doesn't cancel out all the others. With either of you.

Well said.

I have a Great Dane- Shih Tsu Cross if anyone is interested , his name is Mammoth :D

I bet that didn't happen without your assistance Sunny. Even I draw the Line at Beastiality B)

I bet that didn't happen without your assistance Sunny. Even I draw the Line at Beastiality B)

Just breaking the ice Jubby , clearing the air so we can get back to having some fun :D

Nicely done too Sunny :)

One day I'll tell the story of why, if I ever own a pub, it will be called 'The Dog and Glove' :D

Just breaking the ice Jubby , clearing the air so we can get back to having some fun :D

I know :)