Where To Play Table Tennis In Pattaya?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I played at fairtex which was good while staying there but it sucks you have to pay for a partner when you don't know people.

So if there is anyone in Pattaya that wants to play let me know, I've been playing for 10 years almost quite often. I am living here now so even if you come to this forum as I did - I will most probably still be looking for people to play in a year at least

Edited by JohnBozi
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for replying so late.. I was back in China for 3 months, busy playing with the needles :)))

Cool. We are living not far away from that sport hotel.

Could you give me your mobile number? So I can text message you about fixing a time to play. We are both Ping Pong fans

My email address is: << Use PM >> I dont have a handy number yet.

Cheers

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules

• 2 months later...

Hi John just seen your video i am coming out on the 15th sept so it looks like the fairtax is the place.

If you mail me i would like to get in touch.

Regards

Keith Martin <<E-mail address removed - Use PM>>

I played at fairtex which was good while staying there but it sucks you have to pay for a partner when you don't know people.

So if there is anyone in Pattaya that wants to play let me know, I've been playing for 10 years almost quite often. I am living here now so even if you come to this forum as I did - I will most probably still be looking for people to play in a year at least

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live near tony's and would say that is convenient but the table quality and space is pretty bad for play.

I am still getting my way around this site finding things is bit hard I didnt even know i had follow up comments, a shame.

I am not scared to post my telephone number online - feel free to abuse me :)

no joking just call me if you d like to play as I dont know why i dont get follow up emails. If you have your a table in your condo or something where we can play for free in particular is what I prefer.

If you'd like to see my playing level table tennis videos

cheers

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! Are you still in Pattaya. Im coming this saturday and wants to play some tabletennis.

I´m playing in swedens divison 3. /Mats

• 2 months later...

Sawaddee. I am coming to Pattaya tuesday 22nd January and I am looking for someone to play table tennis with, you are as good as possible and want to play as much as possible, the thing is: I am playing an amateur tournament when I get back here(China) and I want to get closer to the skill I had 9 years ago (I used to play a lot, but it's 9 years ago). Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

Sawaddee. I am coming to Pattaya tuesday 22nd January and I am looking for someone to play table tennis with, you are as good as possible and want to play as much as possible, the thing is: I am playing an amateur tournament when I get back here(China) and I want to get closer to the skill I had 9 years ago (I used to play a lot, but it's 9 years ago). Anyone?

Sorry I see the post so late. Have been fighting with the baby for 3 months. Since now the maid comes and I have some free time again.

R u still in Pattaya? If yes, we can go to Fairtex hotel to play sometimes.

About my skill, hmmm..... Used to be the female champion in my ex-compnay... But that still means nothing, I know. In China, too many good players. No one dares to stay he/she is really GOOD in Ping Pong.

You can write message to me if you like to fix a time for playing.

Happy Snake Year 2013!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello table tennis friends,

im living at pattaya and looking for some people to play table tennis together.

Im a right-handed player and i use normal rubber (no anti or pimples).

At germany i played at a table tennis club, go to tournaments and "fight" with other tt clubs.

I live near pattaya klang. i dont have a table but as far as i know we can play at fairtex sports club.

Just call me if you need a table tennis partner: 0904929024

cu soon

Edited by Micc

I find 2 really nice places with air con:

1.Pullman hotel has 2 tables on 2nd floor, in the Gym area. Weeks ago we played there because our relative stayed there. I also know a manger in the hotel, but not very close relationship.

2. North Shore Condo. It only allows residents to play. Pity I know nobody there.

Hello Micc, I will contact the manager of Pullman first then let you know. I live next door to Pullman Hotel and I used to be the female Champion in my ex company in China :)) Like to pick it up after long time pause for pregnancy and infant care w00t.gif

PS: does anyone have any close friend in Pullman or Northshore ?

hi M,

No, I did not. But I played often in Fairtex in the past. The problem is inside is so hot, can only play in the morning.

Or, if you are interested to come to Pullman to play, I can ask their manger tomorrow and give you a feedback.

PS: did you get my SMS? I sent it to you in the morning

• 2 months later...

Hallo,

im Fitnescenter Hotel Ambassador Jomtien stehen 4 TT Platten, Klimaanlage, Gaeste zahlen 100 Baht / h. Ich habe eine Membership fuers ganze Jahr laecheliche 5000 Baht fuer alles, incl. 3 Pools, Sauna, Badminton, Billard, usw. einfach anrufen 0853846503 und Termin machen oder vorbeikommen.

Immer Di - Samstag 8:30 Uhr. Ich bin 61 Jahre, habe mal aktiv gespielt und habe jetzt einige Handi caps, aber geht schon noch.

Rainer

clap2.gif

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, I'm a bit lost... So are there any places in Pattaya where one can play for free or for a sane fee? 100 baht/hours seems a bit too much:-), doesn't it?

Actually, how much do they charge in the Fairtex?

wai.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm a bit lost... So are there any places in Pattaya where one can play for free or for a sane fee? 100 baht/hours seems a bit too much:-), doesn't it?

Actually, how much do they charge in the Fairtex?

wai.gif

50b each or 100b for the hour. There are cheaper options but if your any sort of decent player you will appreciate the table and conditions Fairtex offers. If you want cheap "hit and giggle ping pong" go on down to the Pattaya Queen...

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

On Siam Country Club road is SP5 village.  They have two free table tennis tables in the clubhouse - but you have to own a house there to get to the clubhouse.  We do and play most Wednesdays.  Guests by invitation.  Let me know if you are interested.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 30.08.2017 at 9:37 PM, ANGEL1234 said:

On Siam Country Club road is SP5 village.  They have two free table tennis tables in the clubhouse - but you have to own a house there to get to the clubhouse.  We do and play most Wednesdays.  Guests by invitation.  Let me know if you are interested.

Hi. I^d like to play there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...