Will Advice

gerry53

Over the years, I have read so much about the registration and lodging of wills at the Ampur office, I first heard of this in an article written in the Pattaya Mail some 10 years ago, by the late Leslie Wright.

Yesterday I went to the Ampur office with all the relevant paperwork, The will, certified Thai translation, Sound mind and body medical certificate etc, together with a retired Thai banker friend. He was told by the very pleasant office manager that the service was no longer available, as they were running out of storage space, due to the huge amount of paperwork stored, as the system was not stored electronically.

She did however point out that they only previously kept the wills in the office and handed out a receipt, she questioned as to why this was necessary, as all one had to do was to keep all the paperwork in a safe place, copies to the executor, and also to keep a video recording of yourself reading the will together with the witnesses, that seemed like very good advice to me so that is what I plan to do.

5000 baht gets you a Will in Thai and English

a copy can go to you

to your Executor

your Lawyer

Theres then 3 copies

also a copy is kept on a cloud server

this way a Will will always be available somehere

When you sign your Will you are signing in front of 2 witnesses and theres witnesses are witnessing that you are competent enough to sign your Will otherwise they will not sign it.

These are the easy parts.

Your Executor is the hard part.

Not many spend quality time on who the Executor is and what burdens you are placing on them.

Over the years, I have read so much about the registration and lodging of wills at the Ampur office, I first heard of this in an article written in the Pattaya Mail some 10 years ago, by the late Leslie Wright.

Yesterday I went to the Ampur office with all the relevant paperwork, The will, certified Thai translation, Sound mind and body medical certificate etc, together with a retired Thai banker friend. He was told by the very pleasant office manager that the service was no longer available, as they were running out of storage space, due to the huge amount of paperwork stored, as the system was not stored electronically.

She did however point out that they only previously kept the wills in the office and handed out a receipt, she questioned as to why this was necessary, as all one had to do was to keep all the paperwork in a safe place, copies to the executor, and also to keep a video recording of yourself reading the will together with the witnesses, that seemed like very good advice to me so that is what I plan to do.

I think the video recording is a bit over the top as all documents and supporting evidence has to be in Thai.

Its simple to make a Will.

The hard part is probate and the Executor. Most people never give this much thought and so ask you Executor what he plans to do when you pass away. 99% will pass it to a professional as its to much work and the learning curve is to steep for most.

// Yesterday I went to the Ampur office // the service was no longer available //

That's some very bad news. It was a cheap and easy way to get an official will.

5000 baht gets you a Will in Thai and English //

That's one of problems. It was less than 500 baht at the Amphur, witnesses included wink.png

For most of us there is no need of a lawyer for our will. (exclude complicated cases, like divorced)

// Yesterday I went to the Ampur office // the service was no longer available //

That's some very bad news. It was a cheap and easy way to get an official will.

5000 baht gets you a Will in Thai and English //

That's one of problems. It was less than 500 baht at the Amphur, witnesses included wink.png

For most of us there is no need of a lawyer for our will. (exclude complicated cases, like divorced)

I am sorry but you probably have not seen the amount of Wills that I have and I can tell you that at least 75% of them are wrong. Then after your dead and the Will goes to court the problems emerge, but as your dead and saved a few baht then its someone else's problem.

500 baht to get a Will drawn up in Thai and English, witnessed by 2 people, registered and held at the Apmphur ? what year was that?

I am sorry but you probably have not seen the amount of Wills that I have

and I can tell you that at least 75% of them are wrong. //

I can believe you, but how many of them where for a lawyer? 50%? 80%? 100%? rolleyes.gif

The few cases I know where a lawyer looked at someone will,

he always said they were wrong on some points,

and they all had been written by lawyers asking 5 or 10'000 baht for that!

Wills in Thailand seems to me just a good way to make business for lawyers... sad.png

• Like 1

Well all I can say is that ALL Wills in Thailand have to go to court.

WHY? because the Judge needs to look at the paperwork and approve the Executor. Therefore, you need the proper paperwork and a Lawyer, possibly a translator as well.

The errors in the Wills are normally about the words revoke and about Worldly or World wide assets.

These simple errors cause problems and delays.

5000 baht is not a big deal when you are talking about doing something so important right.

• 8 months later...

I have transferred my condo via Land Dept to my friend, closed my bank account and deposited all the funds to him.

I guess this totally removes the necessity for a will, but as I will die without a will are there any issues ?

I think to write a holographic will, but there is nothing to leave. !!

• 1 month later...

If you don't want the Thai government to get your assets then don't let a Thai lawyer get them either

Get an English simple will translated from one of the translating companies you see here at Thai Visa

Go to the Amphur in Bamlamung and have them process and register it for you

You will need 1. copy of your Passport (Face page and Visa) 2. A medical certificate available for 100-150 THB from any clinic 3. Original and copy of the Thai and English Will 4. You will need two Thai witnesses (the girls at the Amphur will be most happy to be your witnesses (don't forget to tip) 5. Take your girl so she can show them her Thai ID card 6. 20 THB baht to pay for it all

They will witness everything, place the information in their registry book, and will seal the envelope containing the Will in an envelope, place it into storage, and will give you a receipt

Using a lawyer is fraught with danger since they will not register the Will until you are dead and then how do you know that what you wrote is what was registered

This way you maintain control through the whole process. The only caveat is that in case of any dispute the Thai version of the Will will take precedence

BTW. I did the above process less than a year ago and the requirements I cited are directly from the Banglamung Amphur

Who do you trust the most, a lawyer or yourself ? This is one time where the DYI route is the best and safest way to go

Good advice, but i was under the impression that Thai law was different regarding wills, then that of other countries?

My understanding is that if you are an unattached foreigner,you can not make a Thai will.

Since I am divorced and my step-daughter is now married and has moved to China,then after her USA visa is approved she will move there.I have no connection to Thailand.According to a legal site,I can not have a Thai will !

Making a last will in Thailand as a foreigner
Foreigners closely connected with Thailand (having their habitual residence in Thailand and for example married to a Thai national) can make a will in Thailand under Thai law for their assets and could designate the law of Thailand to govern the succession of their (Thailand) estate. The 'Thai Last Will' could also include a limited jurisdiction clause, limiting the effect of the will specifically to assets located in Thailand. If you make a Thai will you must ensure that your foreign will excludes Thailand and that any subsequent last will you make in another country does not supersede the testamentary dispositions under your Thai will.

http://www.thailandlawonline.com/thai-f ... n-thailand

Foreigners who are not closely connected to Thailand, other than for example owning a condo (owning real property), cannot make a Thai will.

• Like 1

My understanding is that if you are an unattached foreigner,you can not make a Thai will.

Since I am divorced and my step-daughter is now married and has moved to China,then after her USA visa is approved she will move there.I have no connection to Thailand.According to a legal site,I can not have a Thai will !

This website seems a lot outdated to me. By example for most Europeans people, the simple fact that you live/reside in Thailand means that - by default - it will be Thai inheritance laws that will apply to everything you own, worldwide! It would be dramatic if you were not able to make a Thai will to describe exactly what you want them to become after your death.

This website seems a lot outdated to me. By example for most Europeans people, the simple fact that you live/reside in Thailand means that - by default - it will be Thai inheritance laws that will apply to everything you own, worldwide! It would be dramatic if you were not able to make a Thai will to describe exactly what you want them to become after your death.

Are you sure about that and can you post any sort of reference as it is not my understanding? Just because you live here does not mean your assets outside the country fall under Thai inheritance laws. I think if you were from the UK HMRC would have something to say about that. smile.png

My understanding is that if you had a foreign will, and no direct Thai family, other than property that will would eventually decide what happened to your assets.

Are you sure about that and can you post any sort of reference as it is not my understanding?

It's a rather recent law in application since 1st January 2014

Look on Google for "European Regulation No 650/2012"

By exemple here: http://www.checkpointrelocations.com/index.php/2015/09/08/changes-in-the-last-will-and-testament-for-expats-2/

The important point/change is the notion of "habitual residence at the time of death"

Also "The general rule of the regulation regarding inheritance is that the courts of EU member states in which the deceased had his habitual residence at the time of death have jurisdiction to decide on the whole inheritance" and it also apply to many countries who signed for it, including Thailand.

And for your question about UK: do you consider UK as part of Europe ? rolleyes.gif

Are you sure about that and can you post any sort of reference as it is not my understanding?

By exemple here: http://www.checkpointrelocations.com/index.php/2015/09/08/changes-in-the-last-will-and-testament-for-expats-2/

The important point/change is the notion of "habitual residence at the time of death"

Also "The general rule of the regulation regarding inheritance is that the courts of EU member states in which the deceased had his habitual residence at the time of death have jurisdiction to decide on the whole inheritance" and it also apply to many countries who signed for it, including Thailand.

And for your question about UK: do you consider UK as part of Europe ? rolleyes.gif

That is very interesting and thanks for the link. A quick read and I picked this out which if I am interpreting correctly means it does not matter where your habitual residence is if you want to be guided by your nationality - or have I read it wrongly?

The regulation introduces the option of choosing the law of the state whose nationality the person possesses at the time of making the choice or at the time of death as the governing law for his succession.

I need to investigate further thumbsup.gif

As to your politically loaded question wink.png - Geographically I often consider UK part of Europe. Although we are currently part of the EU I am hoping against hope that we vote to come out as it has morphed into something that I think most people never envisaged - both economically and culturally.

That is very interesting and thanks for the link. A quick read and I picked this out which if I am interpreting correctly means it does not matter where your habitual residence is if you want to be guided by your nationality - or have I read it wrongly?

The regulation introduces the option of choosing the law of the state whose nationality the person possesses at the time of making the choice or at the time of death as the governing law for his succession.

I need to investigate further thumbsup.gif

As to your politically loaded question wink.png - Geographically I often consider UK part of Europe. Although we are currently part of the EU I am hoping against hope that we vote to come out as it has morphed into something that I think most people never envisaged - both economically and culturally.

Also the UK opted out.........

http://www.boodlehatfield.com/the-firm/articles/eu-succession-law

"Although the UK opted out of EU Regulation No 650/2012 (commonly known as "Brussels IV"), it may have implications for anyone who owns assets in an EU State which has opted in."

• 3 months later...

if you are a foreigner in Thailand then you need a Will.

You may think you have nothing however a Will is more than this.

A Will nominates an Executor. The Executor carries out your wishes for the funeral. If you are retired here you would have a bank account and if you dont own a condo then you would certainly have personal possessions.

All these will go to someone.

Also the Will should have who to contact as next of kin. If not then there will be nothing done until the next of kin (USA is an affidavit ANOK) signs, gets the  ANOK notarised, sends it to the Embassy then the can release the body (after an autopsy) (whose paying for all this), then the ceremony and the cremation and what to do with the ashes.

You may think its easy to die however things get complicated if there is no Will.

BTW you can most certainly have a Thai Will. Make sure its in Thai and English and signed by yourself and 2 witnesses.

There are many badly written Wills and so check with your expats club as they will have someone that can advise you.

All things one way or another end up in the court.

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2011 at 8:33 PM, howto said:

thanks for making this a sticky...perhaps it can be placed in other forums.

Here are links I've gathered...hope they help

-- links valid as of 2011-03-05 --

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT IN THAILAND (Isaan Lawyers http://www.thailawonline.com)

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/inheritance-and-wills/inheritance-and-wills-thailand-thai-law-living-will

above link dead, changed to...

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/family/inheritance-and-wills.html

Downloads from above link...

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/family/living-wills-in-thailand (Link to below)

http://www.isaanlawyers.com/Wills%20and%20Estate%20Planning.pdf

http://www.isaanlawyers.com/images/Succession%20CCCT.pdf

http://www.isaanlawyers.com/Wills%20in%20Thailand.pdf

LIVING WILLS IN THAILAND (Isaan Lawyers http://www.thailawonline.com)

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/family/living-wills-in-thailand

The regulation about 'Living Wills" was signed on October 6th 2010 by the Prime minister of Thailand.

It was published on 22nd October 2010 in the Royal Thai Gazette.

According to clause 1, it will be applicable 210 days after the publication in the Governmental Gazette, so around June 2011.

You can find the regulation in Thai here:

http://www.thailawonline.com/images/documents/Living%20Wills%20in%20Thailand%20-%20Regulation%20in%20Thai.pdf

And an unofficial translation in English here:

http://thailawonline.com/images/documents/living_will_regulation_%28Thailand%29_English_by_Isaan_Lawyers.pdf

OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS AND ARTICLES (links on this page)

* Health Act, (2007)

**no link

* Tilleke Gibbins

http://www.tillekeandgibbins.com/Publications/Newsletters/legal_development/legal_developments_nov07.pdf

* Bangkok Post commentary:

17856/a-living-will-that-allows-us-to-die-in-peace (you find it)

* Bangkok Post article:

19395/living-will (you find it)

* Bangkok Post article: Dying patient's rights plan approved

162067 (you find it)

* Matichon Online (Thai)

http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1253604998

* Other article in Thai language

""National Health Act, living wills ... start writing ... "I die."""

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20090910/27859/%25E0%25B8%259E.%25E0%25B8%25A3.%25E0%25B8%259A.%25E0%25B8%25AA%25E0%25B8%25B8%25E0%25B8%2582%25E0%25B8%25A0%25E0%25B8%25B2%25E0%25B8%259E%25E0%25B9%2581%25E0%25B8%25AB%25E0%25B9%2588%25E0%25B8%2587%25E0%25B8%258A%25E0%25B8%25B2%25E0%25B8%2595%25E0%25B8%25B4...%25E0%25B9%2580%25E0%25B8%25A3%25E0%25B8%25B4%25E0%25B9%2588%25E0%25B8%25A1%25E0%25B8%259E%25E0%25B8%25B4%25E0%25B8%2599%25E0%25B8%25B1%25E0%25B8%25A2%25E0%25B8%2581%25E0%25B8%25A3%25E0%25B8%25A3%25E0%25B8%25A1%25E0%25B8%258A%25E0%25B8%25B5%25E0%25B8%25A7%25E0%25B8%25B4%25E0%25B8%2595...%25E0%25B9%2580%25E0%25B8%2582%25E0%25B8%25B5%25E0%25B8%25A2%25E0%25B8%2599%25E0%25B8%2582%25E0%25B8%25AD%25E0%25B8%2595%25E0%25B8%25B2%25E0%25B8%25A2.html

LINKS TO THAIVISA THREADS (AS OF JULY 2010)

Pattaya info

• 1 month later...
On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 6:01 AM, prakhonchai nick said:

Hey Jip99

I want to make a simple Will, 2,500baht you say, with Thai translation too. Can you PM me please to advise where I can have this Will drawn up. Thanks

yes mate id be interested also could you send details tks

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2011 at 3:11 PM, catwho said:

Thanks laugsuan man great adivce,it would make sence to have the wife ,,[my wife at least and legal],,make a will at the amphur as well, and save the lawyer,i did go to one a while back[lawyer] who said the will would be stamped by judge or whoever in wax ,if wax broken before read null and void.but never got around to it.we have 2 kids now and god forbid

nothing happens to her but things would get difficult if all things are in her name and she was to pass away

yourself or anyone have any thought on wifes WILL seeming we have this pinned now,[thanks for that].

thanks in advance.

cat

Hi as far as the simple English will to be translated to Thai... is there anywhere i can download a copy that i could fill in or is it just the point of typing it out or do i need to go to a English lawyer  please let me know if you can    very help full post tks

hello all

at the end of the day the court and the Executor have to go to court. READ it again.

You cut corners you will cause problems

Do it properly once -

I see someone is giving a plug to another lawyer however if you google "probate Pattaya" or blog "thai888" you will get answers.

Edited by BlackJack
forgot bits
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/1/2011 at 8:54 PM, gerry53 said:

Thanks for the info Langsuan Man, much of the professional Thai legal advice I have seen seems to be conflicting depending on the lawyer you talk to. When going into the Banglamung Amphur do I need to itemize each asset ( ie bank account, investment account, motorcycle registration etc).

Why would a medical certificate be needed other than to prove mental compentency for a will? Do the doctors have a special form for this medical certificate or is it one like for immigration or the Thai drivers licences?

Medical certificate???????

I had one done in Pattaya and no med. cert. required. Cost about 5,000 baht. Don't remember the lawyer name now.

Why not give them the m'bike etc in their name?

I had to give the bank a/c number, and we also went to the bank and told them she was to get the money.

Now I'm divorced I'm not going to pay for a new will. I'll just make sure there is no money left in any of my Thai accounts when I leave LOS for the last time.

On 8/11/2016 at 2:44 PM, BlackJack said:

if you are a foreigner in Thailand then you need a Will.

You may think you have nothing however a Will is more than this.

A Will nominates an Executor. The Executor carries out your wishes for the funeral. If you are retired here you would have a bank account and if you dont own a condo then you would certainly have personal possessions.

All these will go to someone.

Also the Will should have who to contact as next of kin. If not then there will be nothing done until the next of kin (USA is an affidavit ANOK) signs, gets the  ANOK notarised, sends it to the Embassy then the can release the body (after an autopsy) (whose paying for all this), then the ceremony and the cremation and what to do with the ashes.

You may think its easy to die however things get complicated if there is no Will.

BTW you can most certainly have a Thai Will. Make sure its in Thai and English and signed by yourself and 2 witnesses.

There are many badly written Wills and so check with your expats club as they will have someone that can advise you.

All things one way or another end up in the court.

Another reason not to buy property in LOS. When I was married I lived in their property. when we got divorced I gave her everything I couldn't take. The will says she gets any money in noted bank accounts, and there won't be anything left in them for her to get.

Sorted.

What happens to my body if I die in LOS. They can burn me without any ceremony which is cheap and throw my ashes away. If I'm dead, why would I care?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Medical certificate???????

I had one done in Pattaya and no med. cert. required. Cost about 5,000 baht. Don't remember the lawyer name now.

Why not give them the m'bike etc in their name?

I had to give the bank a/c number, and we also went to the bank and told them she was to get the money.

Now I'm divorced I'm not going to pay for a new will. I'll just make sure there is no money left in any of my Thai accounts when I leave LOS for the last time.

you are replying to a post that was done in 2011

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Another reason not to buy property in LOS. When I was married I lived in their property. when we got divorced I gave her everything I couldn't take. The will says she gets any money in noted bank accounts, and there won't be anything left in them for her to get.

Sorted.

What happens to my body if I die in LOS. They can burn me without any ceremony which is cheap and throw my ashes away. If I'm dead, why would I care?

the divorce settlement is another story - the Will can be changed to she gets nothing - the burning still costs money along with the transport of the body - the morgue costs - the autopsy costs - the Embassy costs - throw ashes away - no - and if your stuck in hospital in a coma in ICU whos going to pay? Oh I forgot you dont care.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, gmmarvin said:

For a Holographic Will in Thailand, it doesn't get any simpler then the example in Section 1657 of the Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand.

Any comments from Lawyers and Legal Experts?

Yes = and don't be a cheap Charlie as you may regret trying to save a few bob. 

Everyone, please NOTE = the Will and the Executor MUST go to court and give testimony. 

If this is a foreigner or Thai then they need a lawyer and a translator.

OK so you hand wrote the Will - has it been translated into Thai? If not it will need to be if it is ever to be presented to the courts to activate Probate then it should be in Thai. In the Will it should be stated that if any errors the whole Will should not be invalid and that the Thai or English version is preferred.

There are a few keywords to be used wisely or badly = revoke or Worldwide. Used the wrong way you will end up with an International mess. Plus tax issues?

Also the alternate Executor or the alternate Beneficiary = if you don't nominate then what happens if the nominated persons get wiped out in an accident or die before you?? THe court may then nominate someone else.

Experience shows that less than half have Wills and those that do have Wills have problems, that are legally wrong and ruled invalid, therefore ruling the Testator died intestate = more problems. As then all Beneficiaries in succession need to sign and get notarized a myriad of forms to present to the courts. Or travel to Thailand to give testimony. Mother and fathers Death Certifcates, Beneficiaries Birth Certificates, Passports, ID's etc. are needed for court.

One case in the USA had the judge in P+++++++++ court rule that the docs had to be notarized then legalised. This meant that the docs were notarized, then went to the Secretary of State to sign, then onto the Thai Embassy in Washington (1000's of miles from the origin) then return to Beneficiary and then forwarded to P+++++++++ Courts. This cost plenty.

There will be delays and your estate will be eroded substantially if you do not plan and do things properly.

When you make a Will you need to get it done properly and future proof with all contingencies covered.

• Like 2

Thank you for your quick response to my Holographic Will question.  I only have two assets in Thailand, my car and my bank acct.  I think I will transfer my car to my wife and internet transfer most of my bank account to her bank account. She can take what is left in my account by ATM card.  She has a will thru one of the Foreign/Thai law firms in Chiang Mai.  I am the sole beneficiary and the executor of her will.  I know reading all of your comments that Probate Court is a fact of life for foreigners in Thailand.  My wife said, "Thais don't do this".  Again, thank you for all you great knowledge and insight into Thai Law and their Legal System.

Your assets and Wills are fairly straightforward.

Some have spent their life building and hiding wealth for their retirement. Good plan. But when this has to be undone via Probate the banks (say HK or SG) put up the legal walls to hinder the money being repatriated. It is a time-consuming effort to undo creative tax accounting and way above the heads of most people. So best have a trusted 3rd party and give them the PIN numbers.

Example = a bond in the Isle of Man was onsold to 4 subsidiaries. At the end of the day, the bond was so well hidden that the trustees of the 4th subsidiary embezzled the money. Several have been disbarred and a few are facing jail. However, the 75 million pounds is long gone.

So be careful with your retirement plans.

On 1.3.2011 at 10:01 AM, Langsuan Man said:

If you don't want the Thai government to get your assets then don't let a Thai lawyer get them either

Get an English simple will translated from one of the translating companies you see here at Thai Visa

Go to the Amphur in Bamlamung and have them process and register it for you

You will need 1. copy of your Passport (Face page and Visa) 2. A medical certificate available for 100-150 THB from any clinic 3. Original and copy of the Thai and English Will 4. You will need two Thai witnesses (the girls at the Amphur will be most happy to be your witnesses (don't forget to tip) 5. Take your girl so she can show them her Thai ID card 6. 20 THB baht to pay for it all

They will witness everything, place the information in their registry book, and will seal the envelope containing the Will in an envelope, place it into storage, and will give you a receipt

Using a lawyer is fraught with danger since they will not register the Will until you are dead and then how do you know that what you wrote is what was registered

This way you maintain control through the whole process. The only caveat is that in case of any dispute the Thai version of the Will will take precedence

BTW. I did the above process less than a year ago and the requirements I cited are directly from the Banglamung Amphur

Who do you trust the most, a lawyer or yourself ? This is one time where the DYI route is the best and safest way to go

Thanks for all info in this thread. Nevertheless we would like to meet a trusted, reasonable, fair lawyer in Pattaya to prepare a Thai Will for my Thai Wife and for me. I have never seen recommendations and there are huge differences I suppose. Are recommendations not allowed according to TV rules ? If possible please give us a hint. You may of course use the message service anytime. Thank you very much. May the procedure as outlines above as well be performed in Pattaya ? In 3 weeks we will be there.

2 hours ago, moogradod said:

Thanks for all info in this thread. Nevertheless we would like to meet a trusted, reasonable, fair lawyer in Pattaya to prepare a Thai Will for my Thai Wife and for me. I have never seen recommendations and there are huge differences I suppose. Are recommendations not allowed according to TV rules ? If possible please give us a hint. You may of course use the message service anytime. Thank you very much. May the procedure as outlines above as well be performed in Pattaya ? In 3 weeks we will be there.

although the original post was from some years ago it reminds me of someone from one of the clubs that made it his mission to can Lawyers and have the Amphur looks after his Will.

Well he is now dead and his Will was ruled invalid.

There are 66 CCC of Thailand covering the Will and Probate. I dont know how a Lawyer can keep your assets if the is a Bona Fide Executor of your Will, as the Executor controls all things and is appointed by the courts.

Arm chair lawyers and misinformation is a bad recipe.

If you Google then you will see recommended companies that do write your Will and make probate for you as you cannot apply to the courts without a Lawyer.The original post is nonsense as the Will needs to be sanctioned by the Judge and then the Executor is questioned under oath by the Lawyer and the Judge.

I dont understand why when there are millions of bahts in property and bank accounts that people wont spend 5000 baht on a proper Will- words fail me.

PM me for more info

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2