Please Ignore This Topic

chiangman

Please stop, i can't help my self. How can i ignore this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ask the Doc about TV's special discounted group therapy. It does include some subliminal TV marketing messages, but the proceeds go to a good cause - Chang for the moderators, and what's left, if any, goes towards a new, faster server.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A joint message of Tayto (occasional assistent moderator) and Penzman (super moderator):

Ongoing tests.Please do not adjust you settings.

Normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Limbo.

Please don't ask me what they are up to. How should I know?

Why is this page so wide???

Must be tripprj's fault.  :o

Yes.I thought it was my computer.Gremlins at work.eh.........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................. end of message.

• 3 weeks later...

I have flown over to Costa Rica only to find out that I could no longer ignore this topic after a few days here, even though I started it.

I ll be here for 6 more weeks and will get some locals to read the title

DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE SAYING YOU ARE IMMUNE BY BEING IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE!!!

I ve started pasting this topic s first page address all over the internet cafe s machines.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44738

I have flown over to Costa Rica only to find out that I could no longer ignore this topic after a few days here, even though I started it.

I ll be here for 6 more weeks and will get some locals to read the title

DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE SAYING YOU ARE IMMUNE BY BEING IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE!!!

I ve started pasting this topic s first page address all over the internet cafe s machines.  

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44738

Penzman.You are like a recurring disease,you keep comming back.Go away, you have been ignored a long time now and people are just starting to get on with their ordinary lives .

Moderators.Please weed out this detestable disease.Every time he posts, my computor goes haywire.

--- bad words removed -----

Don't forget to take your pills Tayto, and wash your mouth!

It should be clear by now that this is a test.

Around Chistmas Mr. Penzman will reveal the exact nature of the test :o

Limbo.

Edited by Limbo