Baan Orapin

JXXXL

I know the Owner's they are nice people, the rooms are very well decorated (traditional Thai style)and the ambience is good along with the location , as it is very easy to get into town from there.

Although I have'nt stayed there, I would venture that it's OK

I know the Owner's they are nice people, the rooms are very well decorated (traditional Thai style)and the ambience is good along with the location , as it is very easy to get into town from there.

Although I have'nt stayed  there, I would venture that it's OK

Thanks for the info. The place looks quite nice from the outside. But, what struck me was how much potential it has if they spent a little money fixing the place up. There are some really interesting old building on the promises that would look fantastic if they were refurbished. Not a criticism, but more of a compliment; it's a really interesting place that easily goes unnoticed.

• 1 month later...
The original buiding at the back dates back a few centuries. They use it to live in themselves, yes it looks a bit tardy, but their's is quite a new venture and they need income before they start "doing it up"

Not a few centuries. 106 years. I recently got permission from the owners to view the interior of the house.

The guest rooms are in new buildings. Some rooms are quite nice, esp the one upstairs on the right. Nice little cafe too.