Farangs And Thai Girls

SiamOne

This is not the same subject really!!

When I see a farang guy with a Thai girl/woman, the girl is usually very attractive, the guy not necessarily.

I just wonder why this is. Do farang men base their choice of partner on looks alone, and maybe something else later, like character?

In this forum, Thai girls have been lambasted (good eh?) for being money oriented and shallow. Well, maybe the farang men deserve them, for being skin-deep beauty oriented, also shallow.

what do you make of this?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the same subject really!!

When I see a farang guy with a Thai girl/woman, the girl is usually very attractive, the guy not necessarily.

I just wonder why this is. Do farang men base their choice of partner on looks alone, and maybe something else later, like character?

In this forum, Thai girls have been lambasted (good eh?) for being money oriented and shallow. Well, maybe the farang men deserve them, for being skin-deep beauty oriented, also shallow.

what do you make of this?

could one reason be, that girls are usually better looking than guys? :D

and your personal interest is directed towards ugly girls? :o

I know plenty of decent looking and relatively young Farangs who are with beautiful Thai girls. But I will agree the girls are always (99% of the time anyway)younger.

The stereotype of the fat, old, obnoxious farang who couldn't pick up a soi dog in their home country is not always true. Although lots of people like to perpetuate the myth that it is.

When I'm at home  and see a young Asian woman dripping with gold holding hands with a balding, corpulent man.........

.............I see a man who has bought a lifestyle.

And sadly for the woman...........no wish to befriend her

Well, I am afraid I AM balding, and yes my wife likes gold (what thai girl doesn't) but please believe me I am not corpulent or any of the other things you wanted to say in the dots "............."

Yes some guys do buy a lifestyle with a trophy bride but there are lots of guys who genuinely fell in love with someone who fell in love with them.

Big  hint for your girl when she comes to Scotland..........................less is more.

Show a lot of jewellery  you are cheap and sad. She has been bought.

We dated for a year, were engaged for 3 years and have been married for a year. She has been to Scotland three times already. At no time have I said "My Girl" drips in gold, I said she likes it .

You say I bought her ?????

I bet you can never understand why guys get attitudes to Farang women sometimes.

Nickerelastic,

So you reckon my wife is cheap and I am a Chav, is there anything else you would like to add ? ?

And would you please point out where exactly I rattled you cage ?

I am not getting into a slagging match but you really have no idea.

:o:D

Edited by johnh101

What's the difference between a european guy buying his wife lots of clothes, shoes, maybe furcoats, a car and, and and, -

and buying a guy his thai wife/gf some gold :

thai gold is cheaper, and more often than not, the thai lady will appreciate it a lot more than the european!

So you reckon my wife is cheap and I am a Chav, is there anything else you would like to add ? ?

And would you please point out where exactly I rattled you cage ?

I am not getting into a slagging match but you really have no idea.   

:o  :D

She's over judgemental John. Probably an outcome of the weather thereabouts, and/or intricate knowledge of what is worn beneath the kilt/s

She's over judgemental John. Probably an outcome of the weather thereabouts, and/or intricate knowledge of what is worn beneath the kilt/s

Dr Pat,

My wife and I would like to take the opportunity to assure you that nothing is worn under the kilt, everything is in perfect working order !

Admittedly it no longer looks like it came out of the showroom yesterday, but it is still a fair bit away from needing a re-spray.

Have any of you asked your lady ?

my wife enjoys wearing 1 or 2 expensive gold things as opposed to dripping in cheaper stuff.

she loves wearing the jewelry (spelling) in LoS but doesnt like it at all in England, and says that it doesnt look nice over here... sort of common so maybe a bit elizabeth duke chav in a thai way... :o