Farangs And Thai Girls

SiamOne

look at the way they think of black skin people and indians etc etc.

well, one time some bargirl came running to me because a white tourist farang wanted to sleep with her and she ran to me to try to check her out instead. I declined since I have a girlfriend.

One time there was a girl I saw say to some fat British guy, "I like your skin, I don't like mine". The same girl both previously and afterwards put her arms next to mine and said, "we same, same....good".

They are just telling everybody what they think we wanna hear. I have many stories about girls telling me they prefer the Africanos whlie you all have stories about how they think white is beautiful. All in all, they have secret Thai boyfriends they supposedly dis-please. But for me, they tell a lie, I tell a lie, then we compliment each other on our lies. It's a game and I will not lose. Now I wait for chinabot's response.

I agree one hundred percent Mr International.

This changes once you marry a Thai Lady , if you are lucky, I have 8 years marriage and an overall 11 year relationship with my good lady.

Once you have this mileage behind you, you will be able to see both sides of the ever decreasing circle.

Good post Tyree !

:o

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This changes once you marry a Thai Lady , if you are lucky,  I have 8 years marriage and an overall 11 year relationship with my good lady.

Once you have this mileage behind you, you will be able to see both sides of the ever decreasing circle.

Good post Tyree !

:D

agreed, sounds like sense, and good luck

I just don't understand how many sides a decreasing circle has!! both implies two, maybe an inside and outside? :o:D

Here is another little example for your black ass to comprehend.

Chill out Jackjack, it was a joke, did you not see the "Smiley's". I'm a normal working Geezer my self, almost down to my last £1million now :o Joke again :D If you Aussies think that anyone in the UK still talks like something out of a 1950's movie...well :D

As for your Racist comment on the colour of my Ass, I'm not Black by the way but what <deleted> would it matter if I was.

It's OK MrBo, jackjack seems to like the words ass, or arse. He uses them all the time, is fascinated by them. I suppose he thought that with your name you must be black, hence your arse too.

Mind you, with his name, he should worry what other people think about him!! :D

:D:D

If you Aussies think that anyone in the UK still talks like something out of a 1950's movie...well :D

T'wouldst surely poseth a challenging quest Master Bo, to findeth a man that spake like they didst in days of yore, circa 1950.

Tis sadly true to thine ears that folk from o'er seas still understand not our words of jest, and some shalt e'en believeth that we still converse in olde worlde English. Strange olde worlde is it not?

Alas, tis e'ening now and must henceforth loggeth off with due haste.

I thank thee verily and shall bid thee all a good night.

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” – This line rings true in many ways in regard to this thread. 

Many of the younger Thai ladies with the old farangs are Issan ladies - and many of the upper crust Thai find them less than attractive (much less).  But the old farang can hardly believe his luck in finding such a “beauty”.

So maybe all those very attractive ladies aren’t so attractive after all – or are they?    :o  :D 

Before I get bashed for comments about Issan women being unattractive let it be known that my wife is from Issan (she is only five years younger than me) - and I find her quite attractive.

Most "upper crust" thais have chinese ancestry, after 5 million chinese "invading" Thailand over 100 years ago, and therefore look unfavourably on Isaan girls who have more khmer looks. I personally don't find chinese features very attractive, but as said it's in the eye of the beholder. :D

so boring

when we still have classifaction among we thais thai people... thai-isaan, tha-chinese, thai-south, thai-north, thai-thai...

not surprised if the racism/discrimination will never finish

isaan blame chinese, chinese look down isaan... etc *HEADACHE*

and people tend to listen to the ones whom they hanging around.

ps. siam was very powerful country, no surprise, if its population has been mixing of many races/natives

If you Aussies think that anyone in the UK still talks like something out of a 1950's movie...well :D

T'wouldst surely poseth a challenging quest Master Bo, to findeth a man that spake like they didst in days of yore, circa 1950.

Tis sadly true to thine ears that folk from o'er seas still understand not our words of jest, and some shalt e'en believeth that we still converse in olde worlde English. Strange olde worlde is it not?

Alas, tis e'ening now and must henceforth loggeth off with due haste.

I thank thee verily and shall bid thee all a good night.

:D:D

Classic, cheers me o'l cokker

as someone of high social standing, I have to inform you that we do not think about class or lower people at all. Therefore we do not consider ourselves better than the "hoi polloi".

Siamone, I think you may not be this way but I really beg to differ that most Thais are not this way as I have seen it time and again with my own eyes.

I have just noticed your post

ermmm, it was a joke, I am not really high class, honest :o

anyway, I agree with your serious note, a lot of Thais are insufferable snobs

Funny, anyone who thinks they are better than someone else because of either their breeding or their financial status is just waiting for their pretencious bubble to burst. Unfortunately many do not.

Down to earth is the way to be, realistic and respect for any class, no matter how hoity toity you are.

Here is a little example of how Thais and many Asians in fact think. I was looking at some real estate to purchase, one man told me of a suitable premise and said he would take me to the owner. But he said, you had better not come dressed like that, I had on jeans, a nice shirt and sandals. He said, you had better wear something much classier and wear some gold, do you have a gold watch, chain and some rings you can wear. He said, it does not matter if you do not have one baht in your pocket, as long as you look like you do, then this man will talk to you.

I told him to stick his friend up his arse.

Its such a laugh to watch and listen to people who believe they're somehow above others because of their money, which school they went to or whatever. Witness the joke of the decade - GWB

Class is just a desperate attempt to cover up our sad insecurities.

Edited by OlRedEyes

Funny, anyone who thinks they are better than someone else because of either their breeding or their financial status is just waiting for their pretencious bubble to burst. Unfortunately many do not.

Down to earth is the way to be, realistic and respect for any class, no matter how hoity toity you are.

Here is a little example of how Thais and many Asians in fact think. I was looking at some real estate to purchase, one man told me of a suitable premise and said he would take me to the owner. But he said, you had better not come dressed like that, I had on jeans, a nice shirt and sandals. He said, you had better wear something much classier and wear some gold, do you have a gold watch, chain and some rings you can wear. He said, it does not matter if you do not have one baht in your pocket, as long as you look like you do, then this man will talk to you.

I think that JJ did not understand the situation at all!!

He was thinking that the owner would not talk to him if he was not all dolled up

the situation was that his friend was embarrassed to take him to see the owner, dressed as he was. ie his friend would "lose face" to be seen with him.

oh well, never mind :D

I think that JJ did not understand the situation at all!!

He was thinking that the owner would not talk to him if he was not all dolled up

the situation was that his friend was embarrassed to take him to see the owner, dressed as he was. ie his friend would "lose face" to be seen with him.

oh well, never mind :D

Think that sort of blew both of them off? :D again :D

• 6 years later...

Not just talking thai..... many emerging countries see average men treated as Brad Pitt. It common..... I think we can put up with it.

Anyway I seen many men go for work ethic and personality over looks and good for them in the long run. Thus why most of us are goners or have been several times.

If your mates back home say 'How the Hell did you get a chick like that- u not D Trump u know'. Only reply can be well I am in Thailand or Phil or wherever. Thai in his case.

What amazes me is the guys think they can shift them home and keep them.... I find rarely happens.

When the guys get knocked back by the young thais, then off to Cambodia, Burma, etc.... then bring them back.

If you have the freedom to do and you not hurting anyone- why the hell not. Let us all live the dreams we wish is my 2 cents.

Over time u would think most would settle for lesser looks yet u still see 70-80yo GO FOR IT Lol. I am sure it keeps them younger than their years.

Only the depressed and ones who fall into HUGE rut after breakdown find it hard here.... pick yourself up and find your next little hottie. It great for your health. Proven fact really.... Lol.

I am sure many younger to mid aged divorcees would love to be in most position here. Freedom.....Cheers JAY

Not just talking thai..... many emerging countries see average men treated as Brad Pitt. It common..... I think we can put up with it.

Anyway I seen many men go for work ethic and personality over looks and good for them in the long run. Thus why most of us are goners or have been several times.

If your mates back home say 'How the Hell did you get a chick like that- u not D Trump u know'. Only reply can be well I am in Thailand or Phil or wherever. Thai in his case.

What amazes me is the guys think they can shift them home and keep them.... I find rarely happens.

When the guys get knocked back by the young thais, then off to Cambodia, Burma, etc.... then bring them back.

If you have the freedom to do and you not hurting anyone- why the hell not. Let us all live the dreams we wish is my 2 cents.

Over time u would think most would settle for lesser looks yet u still see 70-80yo GO FOR IT Lol. I am sure it keeps them younger than their years.

Only the depressed and ones who fall into HUGE rut after breakdown find it hard here.... pick yourself up and find your next little hottie. It great for your health. Proven fact really.... Lol.

I am sure many younger to mid aged divorcees would love to be in most position here. Freedom.....Cheers JAY

u realise that thread is 5 years old? rolleyes.gif