Farangs And Thai Girls

SiamOne

Nickersinatwist,

Just what is your problem?

Assuming you have a husband / boyfriend (unlikely as it may appear to some) I assume he doesn't buy you any gold, is this why you are angry ? are you jealous ?

Also how you can possibly compare a beautiful well dressed, well mannered thai woman wearing a nice Gold Buddha and a gold bracelet to a foul mouthed, tracksuit wearing Chav with half a kilo of gold painted lead round his / her neck I will never know.

Wrong side of the bed this morning or what ?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the old stereo-type thing when a guy gets to a certain age (balding and wearing a cap) he buys a convertible and has a young girl on his arm (and his wallet) and gets cheap in his old age so he figures asian women cost less than western women. I had an old boss just like that. God he was cheap. You guys can have it.

It's good to be Gay and have a normal relationship. :o

why do people begrudge other poeple being happy

if an older man has a younger wife and they are both happy whats the big deal

i find people in the uk tend to be more judgemental than other places,dthey dont like to see people happy or successful,not everyone of course

personally i say well done

i have enough trouble keeping up with my own life to let seeing strangers bother me

when i am 40/50/60 if that what makes me happy thats what i will do.

It's the old stereo-type thing when a guy gets to a certain age (balding and wearing a cap) he buys a convertible and has a young girl on his arm (and his wallet) and gets cheap in his old age so he figures asian women cost less than western women. I had an old boss just like that. God he was cheap. You guys can have it.

It's good to be Gay and have a normal relationship.  :o

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Answer is simple:

Guys look for a woman who can help spread the seed. That means young and healthy.

Women look for guy who can protect the nest. That means older, successful and wealthy.

Guys go for looks, women go for bucks.

so the answer is...we are all animals!

sounds fair enough

Sheesh.....There's more to it. Can she cook! I may be part of nature but I don't like to eat like a soi dog or chew watergrass like a buffalo. Now let's bbq that avatar.

39a0afb2.gif:o:D

In this forum, Thai girls have been lambasted (good eh?) for being money oriented and shallow. Well, maybe the farang men deserve them, for being skin-deep beauty oriented, also shallow.

If i remember correctly SiamOne, you are a young Thai lady with a husband who is much older than you. Do you think your husband is being "skin-deep beauty oriented, also shallow" ?

I know plenty of decent looking and relatively young Farangs who are with beautiful Thai girls. But I will agree the girls are always (99% of the time anyway)younger.

The stereotype of the fat, old, obnoxious farang who couldn't pick up a soi dog in their home country is not always true. Although lots of people like to perpetuate the myth that it is.

I agree john. What's wrong with having a wife who is younger? It doesn't only happen in Thailand. My Ex-Missus (Farang) was 13 years younger than me, my Thai wife is 10 years younger, i went for an older model. :D

Each to their own I say, live and let live.

:o:D Absolutely Ace :D

<deleted> is nickerelastics problem?

Bitter and twisted?

Unlucky in love? :D

My wife likes to wear gold occasionally also! is she cheap? :o

Dave,

Don't you realise you have got it all wrong..........YOU, like ME, have married a Chav, she is cheap, you bought her ! ! ! ........Knickersinatwist says so ! !

Do you also realise that make YOU balding, corpulent,......

Edited by johnh101

If i remember correctly SiamOne, you are a young Thai lady with a husband who is much older than you. Do you think your husband is being "skin-deep beauty oriented, also shallow" ?

Well, he has admitted to me that he was attracted to me at first by my butt

but

he got to know me and was appalled to realise he had fallen in love with "me"

so yes, typical man, very shallow first response to me

but I am not money oriented, lucky for him!!