Farangs And Thai Girls

SiamOne

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ladies look like cheap chavs with all of their gold rings

My wife must be a cheap chav then. Just like her mother and father and their parents before them too. Also her brothers and sisters.

Oh, I mustn't forget old widow Somjai the somtam seller in the next soi. She's a chav if I ever saw one.

:o

I do think that the majority of men who come to los & meet a women are attracted to her looks first, but that does happen in the rest of the world too it's just that there are a larger proportion of older men here with younger women than in the west. I know what I think the reason for this is but if you meet someone & are happy whatever your situation, then as long as no one is getting hurt I don't see the problem. But as in my other post, it's not for me :o

Just to add is 3 rings on each hand, a bracelet and a necklace classed as excessive? (bracelet and necklace are not thai gold) :o

2 of the rings are wedding and engagement.

If any of the rings are the Sovereign type, then yes, they are "Chav's" :D Apart from that, "NO" Dave, it's not excessive :D

Just to add is 3 rings on each hand, a bracelet and a necklace classed as excessive? (bracelet and necklace are not thai gold) :o

If any of the rings are the Sovereign type, then yes, they are "Chav's" :D Apart from that, "NO" Dave, it's not excessive :D

post-21330-1126602279_thumb.jpgpost-21330-1126602336.jpg

argue all you like.

Don't be so obstinate young jedi.

Now that we are on it, I get a little rankled when people say thai women learn to love their farang husbands. It's not like a thai woman has to convince herself it makes sense to love a farang or any other man. Newsflash: Thais fall in love too.

Don't worry SiamOne I just had a wurst and swiss with coleslaw on rye. Your fish is safe. :o

post-21330-1126602279_thumb.jpgpost-21330-1126602336.jpg

:D:D

They're the ones :D

Dave, 3 rings on EACH hand?? or 3 rings total? I wear a total of 3 rings, a pair of earrings and the necklace my father-in-law gave me when we got married. I agree, excessive gold looks tasteless (and yes Paris Hilton and Elizabeth Taylor have no taste). But I do not believe in NO gold. What would my hubby give me for my birthday then? :D

Siamone, yes guys do tend to base their initial choice on looks, but then so do girls. I just think that most girls look past the outer layer a bit faster than guys tend to. Also, lets face it, when you have seen an outstandingly goodlooking guy isn't your first reaction "Wow he's cute!" Quickly followed by a "But I'll bet he's a vain SOB" ?? :o

Also, lets face it, when you have seen an outstandingly goodlooking guy isn't your first reaction "Wow he's cute!" Quickly followed by a "But I'll bet he's a vain SOB" ?? :o

A female friend told me the same thing. She also said, that to her, a guy with a sense of humour is number one. Each to there own. Personally i'm a "butt" man, that's what i fall for first but i'm not going to talk to that for the rest of my life :D So a nice personality is quick to follow :D

I have no problems. The money hungry ones go for the older, fatter, whiter ones. My knowlegde about the Thai culture (former exchange student and Asian studies major almost fluent) scares the golddiggers away and attratcts the real women.

My current GF is 6 years older than me and she gave me money when I lost my job and refused it back. That's a real woman. We speak Thai 60% of the time. We laugh at the stereotypical interracial couples.

Dave, 3 rings on EACH hand?? or 3 rings total? I wear a total of 3 rings, a pair of earrings and the necklace my father-in-law gave me when we got married. I agree, excessive gold looks tasteless (and yes Paris Hilton and Elizabeth Taylor have no taste). But I do not believe in NO gold. What would my hubby give me for my birthday then? :D

Siamone, yes guys do tend to base their initial choice on looks, but then so do girls. I just think that most girls look past the outer layer a bit faster than guys tend to. Also, lets face it, when you have seen an outstandingly goodlooking guy isn't your first reaction "Wow he's cute!" Quickly followed by a "But I'll bet he's a vain SOB" ?? :D

Each hand.

Wedding ring & engagement ring (same finger)

A ring my mum gave her

otherhand

2 Rings i bought her and a ring of her friends (looking after it, loan shark style :D )

Dior bracelet and chain I bought in Istanbul airport for her birthday.

She sometimes wheres another bracelet which is chav style :o Its a big chunky gold ID bracelet with my initials set in around 40 small diamonds :D True delboy style, A client of my fathers in Hatton Gdn made it for me. :D

I refused to ever wear it. :D

Edited by davethailand

Its a big chunky gold ID bracelet with my initials set in around 40 small diamonds laugh.gif True delboy style, A client of my fathers in Hatton Gdn made it for me. cool.gif

I refused to ever wear it. laugh.gif

C'mon Dave, you're an English bar owner in Pattaya, don't let the side down. :o

I have no problems.  The money hungry ones go for the older, fatter, whiter ones.  My knowlegde about the Thai culture (former exchange student and Asian studies major almost fluent) scares the golddiggers away and attratcts the real women. 

My current GF is 6 years older than me and she gave me money when I lost my job and refused it back.  That's a real woman.  We speak Thai 60% of the time.  We laugh at the stereotypical interracial couples.

What a smug knob jockey you are proving to be again , classic post!

I have no problems.  The money hungry ones go for the older, fatter, whiter ones.  My knowlegde about the Thai culture (former exchange student and Asian studies major almost fluent) scares the golddiggers away and attratcts the real women. 

My current GF is 6 years older than me and she gave me money when I lost my job and refused it back.  That's a real woman.  We speak Thai 60% of the time.  We laugh at the stereotypical interracial couples.

When I'm at home  and see a young Asian woman dripping with gold holding hands with a balding, corpulent man.........

.............I see a man who has bought a lifestyle.

And sadly for the woman...........no wish to befriend her

But what if she really wants a friend who passes shallow judgements on people she doesn't know? Would you make an exception in that case?