Where To Buy It?

rmacdon61

Trying to find a ROUND slab of cement (with some reinforcing steel inside it) to use as a table top /cover. Needs to be approx 6 to 7 feet in diameter.

Have found a few but they are all more like 4 feet diameter. Anyone know where i might find something like a 7 footer?

I have been to a few of the big cement factory looking places but seems they are all making big rectangles to be used in housing and no circular ones.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Any of the shops selling concrete tables and benches will make a table top to your requirements.

Trying to find a ROUND slab of cement (with some reinforcing steel inside it) to use as a table top /cover. Needs to be approx 6 to 7 feet in diameter.

Have found a few but they are all more like 4 feet diameter. Anyone know where i might find something like a 7 footer?

I have been to a few of the big cement factory looking places but seems they are all making big rectangles to be used in housing and no circular ones.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Any of the shops selling concrete tables and benches will make a table top to your requirements.

Will check them out but i suspect they will have to "custom" make as i don't think their typical size is big enough.

Yeah, a lot of that stuff is made in standard moulds.... would you consider steel and cement sheet?

One of the guys now involved in the new Sausage King premises was doing that kind of thing.

It would be a lot lighter if you had to move it.

Yeah, a lot of that stuff is made in standard moulds.... would you consider steel and cement sheet?

One of the guys now involved in the new Sausage King premises was doing that kind of thing.

It would be a lot lighter if you had to move it.

Sure i don't really much care what it is made of..it needs to sit on top of an old well type thing....i was also thinking the cement things were done in standard moulds and IF IF i could find one about 7 ft diameter from standard mould would likely be cheap and easy...the small ones about 4 ft in diameter only cost 140 baht which seems increidbly cheap but they turn em out by the thousands probably....i'll look around a bit more but maybe stop by sausage king one day..thanks for help

I recommend not purging you fuel system, but each to their own :)

Has anyone seen any car inverters for sale in CR. I have one in the Middle East, but unfortunately the store I bought if from only had one. It has been working faultlessly for me so far.

Input: 12 VDC

Output: 220V AC 50Hz

USB Output: 5V 0.5A

Power rating: 150W

Cost me about 600 Baht, converted, not that it's an issue.

It has other specs including short circuit protection. See the photos below and this is the exact same one that I have. All relevant answers appreciated. Thanks

SUVPR_DY150_150W_220V_Car_Power_Inverters_CSCPOWER1001578.jpgSUVPR_DY150_150W_220V_Car_Power_Inverters_CSCPOWER1001578-1.jpg

Check in PowerBuy at Central. I am pretty sure I have seen them there. Belkin and another brand/

Thanks Donnasan, So you think it may explode or something ? !? :)

Had one discharge its content under the seat once....ruined a jacket an took 3 months to get rid of the smell....luckily after three months someone stole the scooter and I got a replacement on insurance. :rolleyes:

I recommend not purging you fuel system, but each to their own :)

Has anyone seen any car inverters for sale in CR. I have one in the Middle East, but unfortunately the store I bought if from only had one. It has been working faultlessly for me so far.

Input: 12 VDC

Output: 220V AC 50Hz

USB Output: 5V 0.5A

Power rating: 150W

Cost me about 600 Baht, converted, not that it's an issue.

It has other specs including short circuit protection. See the photos below and this is the exact same one that I have. All relevant answers appreciated. Thanks

SUVPR_DY150_150W_220V_Car_Power_Inverters_CSCPOWER1001578.jpgSUVPR_DY150_150W_220V_Car_Power_Inverters_CSCPOWER1001578-1.jpg

Check in PowerBuy at Central. I am pretty sure I have seen them there. Belkin and another brand/

Thanks Harrry, I will check them out the next timne I'm there :)

Try the Saddle Bags place just left of the first traffic lights on your way to town on the Old Chiang Mai road.

The people there may be able to get something like that for you.

Other than that there's a flock of sheep out near the airport.

Two birds with one stone... lamb chops and sheepskin seat covers. B)

They're not sheep. they are woolly pigs, or so best beloved tells me!