THAI Crew Fight Waistline Guide

webfact

If Thai execs think they have a flight attendant weight problem, they should go on a familiarisation trip around North America and Australia to see airlines with unattractive and overweight staff!

Lets have a photo of the Thai execs----see if they set a good example to the staff. One guess--in general--old fat -unfit individuals-on free flights-and hotel perks-limo's-bonuses---to name a few.

http://www.thaiair.com/about-thai/company-profile/en/executive-management-team.htm

One spare michelin tire and the rest from the photos look to be of an average size, they dont appear to be fat looking at the limited photos.

They dont even have to look at the flights, just look at some of the aussie workforce at the departure area.

in reality they could be looking at the other major asian airlines where all the girls are around the same size and height (not exact but similar), all the men are slim and look to be in good health.

If Thai execs think they have a flight attendant weight problem, they should go on a familiarisation trip around North America and Australia to see airlines with unattractive and overweight staff!

Lets have a photo of the Thai execs----see if they set a good example to the staff. One guess--in general--old fat -unfit individuals-on free flights-and hotel perks-limo's-bonuses---to name a few.

THAI should better invest in new airplanes rather than trying to get anorectic crew

you dont understand the Thai way - throw excessive amounts of labor at the problem instead of technology: you dont have to fix broken labor.

btw, that gal the SG is showing in their new TV ads is pretty darn cute and thin - guess it's not only a Thai issue.

Frick!!.... Was on Air Canada at Xmas and I think those "girls" are the same ones that were there when I was flying in 1997..

.Well I guess the labour unions have it in Canada. .

.....gotta say the standard of service was a tad better than when they were young "beauties"??...even though the Canadian gov bailed 'em out of bankruptcy..Must admit preferred Canadian Pacific......

Thai airways and all Asian airlines are NICE...no complaints..even Air Asia....!!

Takes me back to the last time I flew back here on Qantas, two large Ozzi gents serving the food.

Every time they bent down their asses overlapped into the seats on either side of the asile.

Not a pretty site I can tell you.

Me I'm all for slim hostesses.

I had the misfortune of travelling on a Sabena 747 from Gatwick to Atlanta. I had booked British Caledonian but discovered too late that it was a shared service. The Caley girls as always were gorgeous but the Belgian woman in charge of the cabin staff looked and acted as if she had done her training in Auschwitz. I suggested that she had started her career flying with Amy Johnson. a notion that one of the BC girls found amusing.