Big Trouble - I Need Help!

Forethat

I need advice here friends; I simply don't know what to do. I am in serious trouble.

What happened? Well, I'm browsing the Internet trying to find information regarding tonight's Champions League game, while at the same time reading some stuff on TV. Casually as ever, I click the drop-down list at the bottom of the page on thaivisa.com forum – this drop-down list provides excellent shortcuts to all forums on TV.

Anyway, at this very moment the level of feeling casual is at "nice and relaxed at 9pm after four bottles of Spitfire, courtesy of a friend who flew in the other week (bless you, Dave, bless you!!!!)". In addition, as an Arsenal supporter there's a jittery element to my relaxation.

OK, so I flip this drop-down list at the bottom of the screen, which - in case you haven't noticed – lists "Golf in Thailand" next to "Gay People in Thailand and now everything goes horribly wrong, because at this very moment my mobile phone starts screaming so I pick up the phone, but when doing so I manage to release the mouse button a tad too soon and, without me knowing it, the screen now displays information about "Gay People in Thailand". I walk out on the balcony to finish the conversation and during this time my wife walks pass the screen and what does she see? You guessed it. To make things worse she decides to scroll a bit and is fed with threads like "Gay Speed Dating Bangkok", "Gay Bars and Saunas in LOS" and "Male Prostitutes Who Service Men Are Often Heterosexual".

When I return from the balcony she's standing in front of my desk with her hands to her hips. The dark look in her eyes tells me in a split second that I'm in trouble; I just don't know what I've done…

Eventually she retreats to our bedroom after screaming and behaving like women does, convinced that I am surfing Gay websites on the Internet. I tried to convince her that it was all a mistake, but you know what women are like…

So anyway, I need your help, I don't know what to do. Where can I find a bar in Bangkok open in the morning showing the Barcelona - Arsenal game..?

You might try the gay bars on Silom Soi 2 :)

Silom Soi 4 is pretty good before midnight...

Actually since he wants morning ... some of the gay saunas are open all night :)

A bilingual gardener would help i think :wacko:

'Forethat' timestamp='1299597907' post='4267892']

:hit-the-fan:

Surely , if you service your lady in appropriate manner on a daily basis , there would be no call for her angst ,uuummmm , unless you use the ' Service' entrance as a norm of course .

First, I would divorce your wife on the grounds that she is homophobic.

Then I would take legal action against your friend Dave for bringing you all that strong alcohol that caused your misjudgement and the problem at the beginning.

After that you could comfortably walk out of the closet and enjoy the Thai visa Gay forums with peace of mind and have a whole new start in life.

'Beetlejuice' timestamp='1299601463' post='4267976']

First, I would divorce your wife on the grounds that she is homophobic.

Then I would take legal action against your friend Dave for bringing you all that strong alcohol that caused your misjudgement and the problem at the beginning.

After that you could comfortably walk out of the closet and enjoy the Thai visa Gay forums with peace of mind and have a whole new start in life.

Now that is funny , thank you for a good laugh .

Ok let me be the first dumb arse asking.What has the state of your wife to do with watching the football.She retreated to the bedroom while you can watch the football without disturbances.What else could you wish for.

Channel???

Ok let me be the first dumb arse asking.What has the state of your wife to do with watching the football.She retreated to the bedroom while you can watch the football without disturbances.What else could you wish for.

Channel???

Now you start with the tricky questions :D

But again what has the state of your wife and the gay thing to do with this.Has she destroyed your pc so you can not look up the info anymore ,clearly not since you are still posting,or burned the program guide?

Channel???

But again what has the state of your wife and the gay thing to do with this.Has she destroyed your pc so you can not look up the info anymore ,clearly not since you are still posting,or burned the program guide?

I recently bought a house. We are in the process of moving. The only telly is in the bedroom...

Channel???

I recently bought a house. We are in the process of moving. The only telly is in the bedroom...

Why you didn't say that straight ( no pun intended ) away.

Here is a link as how to remove annoying bees from a room http://www.ehow.com/...e-bee-hive.html

Edited by janverbeem

So your gay. No big deal.

Though you should probaly start dressing better.

It's the helmet you don't like, am I right!?

It's OK ... not all gay guys are stylish. (I am a good example!)

Luckily you are in a country that is quite forgiving/tolerant. Obviously you don't have all of your priorities right yet! If you didn't get all of your electronics set up first thing, you are either too much under her thumb, OR ..... ;)

That's right. You should instruct your man servant to polish your helmet more often.

That's right. You should instruct your man servant to polish your helmet more often.

:cheesy:

Kick her to the curb!

(Who needs an uppity beard, really?)

BTW, glad I could help bring out your "problem" with my thread about heterosexual males for rent in the gay market.

Freudian keyboard slip? Hmmmm.

Edited by Jingthing

Can mods move this to the Gay forum.

:lol:

I could see how that'd be a tad embarrassing. Although horse has bolted, consider locking computer every time you leave it: set up short password > hit Windows button & 'L'. On your woman, ask her if she'd be interested in a menage a trois. :P

Mate. That balcony you mentioned... very high up? Toss a coin if you like but one of you have gotta jump or get pushed. Not a bad idea to take the computer on the final journey also I'd reckon.

BTW - Getting many PM's? xx