BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Forethat

Big Trouble - I Need Help!

So your gay. No big deal.

Though you should probaly start dressing better.

Ok let me be the first dumb arse asking.What has the state of your wife to do with watching the football.She retreated to the bedroom while you can watch the football without disturbances.What else could you wish for.

Channel???

Now you start with the tricky questions :D

But again what has the state of your wife and the gay thing to do with this.Has she destroyed your pc so you can not look up the info anymore ,clearly not since you are still posting,or burned the program guide?

I recently bought a house. We are in the process of moving. The only telly is in the bedroom...

Ok let me be the first dumb arse asking.What has the state of your wife to do with watching the football.She retreated to the bedroom while you can watch the football without disturbances.What else could you wish for.

Channel???

Now you start with the tricky questions :D

But again what has the state of your wife and the gay thing to do with this.Has she destroyed your pc so you can not look up the info anymore ,clearly not since you are still posting,or burned the program guide?

I recently bought a house. We are in the process of moving. The only telly is in the bedroom...

Why you didn't say that straight ( no pun intended ) away.

Here is a link as how to remove annoying bees from a room http://www.ehow.com/...e-bee-hive.html

Edited by janverbeem

It's the helmet you don't like, am I right!?

It's OK ... not all gay guys are stylish. (I am a good example!)

Luckily you are in a country that is quite forgiving/tolerant. Obviously you don't have all of your priorities right yet! If you didn't get all of your electronics set up first thing, you are either too much under her thumb, OR ..... ;)

You may as well come clean (erghhhh) and admit it................ u know u want 2!!

That's right. You should instruct your man servant to polish your helmet more often.

That's right. You should instruct your man servant to polish your helmet more often.

:cheesy:

Kick her to the curb!

(Who needs an uppity beard, really?)

BTW, glad I could help bring out your "problem" with my thread about heterosexual males for rent in the gay market.

Freudian keyboard slip? Hmmmm.

Edited by Jingthing

Can mods move this to the Gay forum.

:lol:

I could see how that'd be a tad embarrassing. Although horse has bolted, consider locking computer every time you leave it: set up short password > hit Windows button & 'L'. On your woman, ask her if she'd be interested in a menage a trois. :P

Mate. That balcony you mentioned... very high up? Toss a coin if you like but one of you have gotta jump or get pushed. Not a bad idea to take the computer on the final journey also I'd reckon.

BTW - Getting many PM's? xx

Haven't had such a good laugh all morning! Anyway, I cant understand how some women can be so uptight. I would just tell the little woman you were curious, hahahahahaha.