Big Trouble - I Need Help!

Forethat

I opened an email from a UK chum, sends a lot of fun XXX stuff. Opened a mail, scrolled down to befaced with a full view of a ladies fanny, BUT didn't know my mrs was standing behind me :shock1:. Took two days to convince her l wasn't looking for a new wife and l really wasn't pervy. :lol: I sympathise with you.

There's no choice dude, if she ever acts as a distraction between you and your footy again, you need to divorce her ar$e...PRONTO

If you've got any money left after the divorce i reccomend you replace her with a big screen tv..

You will soon forget her and the TV will make your footy experience that much more enjoyable

OH, and err.....I am told there is a vast array of DVDS available around sukkhumvit and panthip plaza for people of your persuasion :whistling::rolleyes:

Blimey Forethat,

next you'll be saying you fell on that cucumber and vacuum cleaner lol! :whistling:

Have you ever watched a TV show called 'Curb your Enthusiasm'? If not, watch it. You'll love it. It's all about these kinds of things.

Season 7, episode 7 called 'The black swan' about golf is one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen. I also really like season 2, episode 2. Titled 'Thor'

You can pretty much watch episodes in any order you want because they arent that related.

Funny enough the 'Thor' episode is about Larry being accused of having a fetish.

I'm sure you can probably watch these online somewhere.

Have you ever watched a TV show called 'Curb your Enthusiasm'? If not, watch it. You'll love it. It's all about these kinds of things.

This is a great TV show - I'm working my way through season 2 right now, I watched the Thor episode a couple of days ago.

I've seen it all before but it's that good I'm watching it again. There's a new season being aired this year sometime from what I've read although they haven't announced the air dates yet.

So, let's look at it this way.

You unconsciously navigated to a gay forum while blaming other distractions.

Your real plight seems to be that you are having problems getting to watch the Arsenal game, a team who incidentally have 'ARSE' in their name. Duelly managed by Arsen Weger, who incidenatally has 'ARSE' in his name.

So what we all want to know... Is at what age did you notice you were started to unconsciously be attracted to <deleted>??

:lol:

Edited by newsite12

Ti easy really mate ! just pop down to nana or soi cowboy, find yerself a sexy bar girl, take her home. That will convince your missus for sure. :) she will be thrilled !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DonT Do it You may find out she is a lemon licker. Sorry gay :shock1:

So, let's look at it this way.

You unconsciously navigated to a gay forum while blaming other distractions.

Your real plight seems to be that you are having problems getting to watch the Arsenal game, a team who incidentally have 'ARSE' in their name. Duelly managed by Arsen Weger, who incidenatally has 'ARSE' in his name.

So what we all want to know... Is at what age did you notice you were started to unconsciously be attracted to <deleted>??

:lol:

Are you saying gay guys like ass too much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTnKx2NkFi8