Udon Bike Group

ray23

As many of you know I belong to a bike group in Udon Fun group of people, working Thias so the rides are normally on a Sunday. The good riding weather is right around the corner and I'll being riding more then that for sure.

Groups seem to add a lot more of a social aspect to the experience, is there anyone out there who might want to hook up with this little group, let me know. The cost is free and no monthly dues, just enjoy good company.

The rides usually start in other places but many time we met with people elsewhere.

A lot of the guys take thier girlfriends and wives on the rides, some don't. So there is a social apect for the signficant others well.

Let me know and I can give you the info. I will try to keep everyone aware of upcoming rides.

At the moment it looks like we are going to the bike week in Sisaket around the 1st off October. From what I hear that is fun and inexpensive.

Not being sarcastic but is is motor bike or cycle Ray and if cycle what sort of mileages do you do on average please.???? thanks

As many of you know I belong to a bike group in Udon Fun group of people, working Thias so the rides are normally on a Sunday. The good riding weather is right around the corner and I'll being riding more then that for sure.

Groups seem to add a lot more of a social aspect to the experience, is there anyone out there who might want to hook up with this little group, let me know. The cost is free and no monthly dues, just enjoy good company.

The rides usually start in other places but many time we met with people elsewhere.

A lot of the guys take thier girlfriends and wives on the rides, some don't. So there is a social apect for the signficant others well.

Let me know and I can give you the info. I will try to keep everyone aware of upcoming rides.

At the moment it looks like we are going to the bike week in Sisaket around the 1st off October. From what I hear that is fun and inexpensive.

Good Question, Motorcycle The milages very depending on the rides. Last weekend was a tough one about 550 KMS a bit more then my back will handle as a norm around half of that.

Good Question, Motorcycle The milages very depending on the rides. Last weekend was a tough one about 550 KMS a bit more then my back will handle as a norm around half of that.

Thanks for the clarification Ray.

It,s probably confusing due to the English post you,ve sent and the different local dialects rather than anything else. cheers marshbags

Ray, this is the latest info on bike events that I received yesterday.

I may possibly attend the Sisaket event myself. I'll have to wait a little nearer the time before I can decide.

SEPTEMBER

17th, 18th :3 Nation Charity Ride , Penang, Malaysia

24th, 25th :Moto GP, Sepang , KL, Malaysia

OCTOBER

8th, 9th :Sa Kaew Bike Fest

22nd, 23rd : Nan Bike Fest

NOVEMBER

4th, 5th : Hua Hin Bike Fest

19th, 20th : Sri Saket Bike Fest

DECEMBER

9th,10th : Chiangmai Bike Week

I may possibly attend the Sisaket event myself. I'll have to wait a little nearer the time before I can decide.   

SEPTEMBER

17th, 18th      :3 Nation Charity  Ride , Penang, Malaysia

24th, 25th      :Moto GP,  Sepang , KL, Malaysia

OCTOBER

8th, 9th        :Sa Kaew Bike Fest

22nd, 23rd  : Nan Bike Fest

NOVEMBER

4th, 5th      : Hua Hin Bike Fest

19th, 20th    : Sri Saket Bike Fest

DECEMBER

9th,10th    : Chiangmai Bike Week

Let me know if you make Sisaket so we can hook up.

SEPTEMBER

17th, 18th      :3 Nation Charity  Ride , Penang, Malaysia

24th, 25th      :Moto GP,  Sepang , KL, Malaysia

OCTOBER

8th, 9th        :Sa Kaew Bike Fest

22nd, 23rd  : Nan Bike Fest

NOVEMBER

4th, 5th      : Hua Hin Bike Fest

19th, 20th    : Sri Saket Bike Fest

DECEMBER

9th,10th    : Chiangmai Bike Week

Where Is Sa Kaew looks like I won't be doing Sisaket in October LOL.

I also need to find out when the Honda safety ride is this year, there may be a conflict with the dates, the safety rides are a lot of fun and tons of motorcycles from all over.

I'm going to make a real effort to get to Hua Hin this year, never been there and want to see it.

Sa Kaew (just one of many spellings) is the province below Korat and Buriram.

About 2.5 hours east of BKK.

I was thinking of attending this week-end event just for a few hours but have got a visa run on the following Monday at Aranyaprathet, Sa Kaew. So not sure if I want to be going to and from here in such a short space of time.

If I find out more details as to where exactly the event is etc. I'll post them ASAP.

Edit:

Just noticed this in my files. Maybe a little bit nearer for you if you're in Udon..

Date: October 1 - 2 (Saturday - Sunday)

Event: Uttaradit Bike Night 2005

Edited by Gazza

Sa Kaew (just one of many spellings) is the province below Korat and Buriram.

About 2.5 hours east of BKK.

I was thinking of attending this week-end event just for a few hours but have got a visa run on the following Monday at Aranyaprathet, Sa Kaew. So not sure if I want to be going to and from here in such a short space of time.

If I find out more details as to where exactly the event is etc. I'll post them ASAP.

Edit:

Just noticed this in my files.  Maybe a little bit nearer for you if you're in Udon..

Date: October 1 - 2 (Saturday - Sunday)

Event: Uttaradit Bike Night 2005

Now that gets Oct working again thats great.

Ray.

• 3 weeks later...
You guys have all the fun ,while I am toiling away the days --that is until dec 1st when I will be back in Udon .

Have fun in the meantime.

Mobaan

Hey Guys,

I'm does anyone know where I can find out about bike events in BKK or CM areas? ( I know I'm in the wrong forum, but this is the lively conversation on the website).

I help sponsor bi-weekly bicycle mystery rides in my town in California, also bike fix-up for kids and now during our bus strike, for adults.

I'd love to attend a critical mass or bike fest like mentioned above, back in 2003. I'll be in BKK 9 of November and CM th 15 of November. I'll be around until end of Dec.

Thanks for your suggestions

Doc Wab

You guys have all the fun ,while I am toiling away the days --that is until dec 1st when I will be back in Udon .

Mobaan

Hey Guys,

I'm does anyone know where I can find out about bike events in BKK or CM areas? ( I know I'm in the wrong forum, but this is the lively conversation on the website).

I help sponsor bi-weekly bicycle mystery rides in my town in California, also bike fix-up for kids and now during our bus strike, for adults.

I'd love to attend a critical mass or bike fest like mentioned above, back in 2003. I'll be in BKK 9 of November and CM th 15 of November. I'll be around until end of Dec.

Doc Wab

Give this a try you will be here the rigth time for the Chaing Mia Bike week.

www.GT-Rider Board.com

Mobaan

Hey Guys,

Doc Wab

Big bike rally in 3 cities. Dec.8,9,10. Starts in Lampang,Chiang Rai then Chiang Mai. Go to www.ridethailand.com