Sf Brothers

bahnhof

Gents, Let me clarify, "SF" doesn't mean "San Fransisco," not that there's anything wrong with that ...

SF ? We're all pretty special up here, but I believe most of the 'Special Forces' brothers live in Pattaya :)

maybe you need to clarify Sf !? :(

@ Jubby, Upcountry is a special place so that explains a lot. I think the Marines and Navy guys are in Pattaya as they don't know any better. Yup, Looking for Special Forces or like-minded folks up north. Like-minded can be widely interpretted.

How would one recognize such rascals?

could liven up the pot luck!

Maybe you'll all arrive at the picnic area one day to find that the SF brethren have set up a forward OP!

Good point!

They may have been there all this time and no-one has spotted them! :)

Or, the pot lucker's are deep, deep undercover ph34r.gif

I am no "SF" expert but I would have thought page 1 of the manual would mention something about not actually advertising the fact that you are (or were) "SF"......especially to people you don't know very very well.

It goes without saying that this doesn't apply whilst drinking in bars, as not claiming to be ex "SF" there is likely to arouse suspicion that you are.

Maybe you'll all arrive at the picnic area one day to find that the SF brethren have set up a forward OP!

here we are at the last Potluck. Kd. and scorpio are front left .

200px-Chelsea-pensioners.jpg

We always wear our 'Corp Belts' when not in uniform , easy to spot on a pair of Hawaii shorts

Edited by jubby

@ Jubby, Upcountry is a special place so that explains a lot. I think the Marines and Navy guys are in Pattaya as they don't know any better. Yup, Looking for Special Forces or like-minded folks up north. Like-minded can be widely interpretted.

Like Minded !? ..... Hoffmeister ! We gonna be doin some shootin, or just recce missions ? :D We got a recce mission on Sunday, but its Hush Hush...

Edited by jubby

Another Red neck! Leave the BS where it belongs......

I bet Hoffmeister lives out past the Windmill on one of those Sintanee Hill Billy Estates , what yur reckon Mr Wright !?

Have to agree there Jubby! maybe even a little futher out!

;) ;)

Gents, Good humor and cynicism. It seems I've found the like minded folks I was looking for. Cheers.

hey, Hoffmeister, Welcome to the Forum :D

Hey Jubbs, "What no song", the hollies comes to mind what do ya think?, and what about this recce on Sun ?, you have my attention wink.gif

Edited by woralak

here we are at the last Potluck. Kd. and scorpio are front left .

200px-Chelsea-pensioners.jpg

We always wear our 'Corp Belts' when not in uniform , easy to spot on a pair of Hawaii shorts

It does look like my nose but where is the beard? B) Nope. Not me.

In all the photos I've seen they have a bit of black masking tape over their eyes!

Probably at the advice of counsel!

you lost me Guys with the masking tape. :(

Anyway, as you've probably guessed its more 'Special needs' than 'special forces' up here in the Rai B)