Accounting Company Required Ubon Rachathani

AliasJohn

Hi A.John,

Can I suggest that you look into getting a copy of a dual language, double entry accountanting package and doing it youself. Operate the system in English and printout in both languages. Every business I have been involved with here ran a paper copy duplication system where there were seperate copies for each all sorts of unneccessary reasons. I am told it is due to the methods taught in the schools that predate computers and scanners. Accounting firms use this same system and they reproduce another set of multiple copies. Way to complex and expensive, considering that to make sure the entries are correct you end up doing most of it yourself anyway.

Spend your money on setting up your chart of accounts then use a good auditor. VAT and other regular payments are all routine once you understand the process.

Isaan Aussie

Hi I. Aussie,

Thank you for your advise.

I was not aware of the package that you talked about, however accounting is not my thing. I have had a Thai limited company the past 4 years but I was based in Bkk and now I am in Issan it is a little difficult at times. I also need a firm to advise on various things that may pop up from time to time. When I was back in Oz I did most of my accounting there, but here is a different ball game.

Thank you again I A for your input.

Cheers for now

John

Hi A.John,

Can I suggest that you look into getting a copy of a dual language, double entry accountanting package and doing it youself. Operate the system in English and printout in both languages. Every business I have been involved with here ran a paper copy duplication system where there were seperate copies for each all sorts of unneccessary reasons. I am told it is due to the methods taught in the schools that predate computers and scanners. Accounting firms use this same system and they reproduce another set of multiple copies. Way to complex and expensive, considering that to make sure the entries are correct you end up doing most of it yourself anyway.

Spend your money on setting up your chart of accounts then use a good auditor. VAT and other regular payments are all routine once you understand the process.

Isaan Aussie