TSUNAMI WARNING ISSUED FOR JAPAN, RUSSIA AND OTHER REGIONS

webfact

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah,not having it,count how many helicopters you see,and let me know.

And who's mentioned UFO's?????,thats your insecurities coming to the forefront.,and how do you 'manipulate' a natural disaster?.

Toodle pip.

PST.

BYW,how many choppers do you think would be in the air that soon after the earthquake? (think about it).

As many as is possible (think about it), they want to get the eagles eye view knowing warning was put out and it is Japan with plenty of them available on a moments notice and you CAN NOT see how many are flying because that is not the purpose of the report, they aren't out there to count choppers so not videoing the surrounding horizon... I dare say that most were probably right there at the local airport and where would you take your helicopter if you had a tsunami warning??

JFYI I have no insecurities what so ever about UFO's but if they are Unidentified Flying Objects as you state then guess what?? They are by that very definition UFO'S....

Manipulate? Being intentionally obtuse are you? In the context of UFO's get it?

Anyway think what you want, the fact remains they are nothing more then helicopter shadows...End of...

Nah,not having it,count how many helicopters you see,and let me know.

And who's mentioned UFO's?????,thats your insecurities coming to the forefront.,and how do you 'manipulate' a natural disaster?.

Toodle pip.

PST.

BYW,how many choppers do you think would be in the air that soon after the earthquake? (think about it).

As many as is possible (think about it), they want to get the eagles eye view knowing warning was put out and it is Japan with plenty of them available on a moments notice and you CAN NOT see how many are flying because that is not the purpose of the report, they aren't out there to count choppers so not videoing the surrounding horizon... I dare say that most were probably right there at the local airport and where would you take your helicopter if you had a tsunami warning??

JFYI I have no insecurities what so ever about UFO's but if they are Unidentified Flying Objects as you state then guess what?? They are by that very definition UFO'S....

Manipulate? Being intentionally obtuse are you? In the context of UFO's get it?

Anyway think what you want, the fact remains they are nothing more then helicopter shadows...End of...

Took a while to reply,still nonsense,tell me how many other helicopters you see?,then we'll continue.

When was the local airport hit by the tsunami?

So far,we've had helicopter shadows,even though the black object itself has it's own shadow,and birds,they both can't fly at the same speeds.

PST.