Viewing Afl Grand Final In Ubon City

sezzo

I know that I am probably clutching at straws here but does anybody who lives in Ubon city itself know of a place, bar or hotel that would be televising the AFL aussie rules grand final next saturday 24th Sept.

A few aussies from around our area are very keen to watch this game. I am guessing that it would be on ABC Asiapacific satellite channel but dont know of any such place that has it.

If anybody does know of a place in Ubon to watch it, it might be a good excuse for a few beers and a few farangs to get together and watch bit of sport.

:o

I know that I am probably clutching at straws here but does anybody who lives in Ubon city itself know of a place, bar or hotel that would be televising the AFL aussie rules grand final next saturday 24th Sept.

A few aussies from around our area are very keen to watch this game.  I am guessing that it would be on ABC Asiapacific satellite channel but dont know of any such place that has it.

If anybody does know of a place in Ubon to watch it, it might be a good excuse for a few beers and a few farangs to get together and watch bit of sport.

:D

Good percentage of the hotels in LoS have PSI satellite system Sezzo,just check out your locals, you might have to pop in and look at what channels they have cos if you ask them they dont know what you are talking about. Just find one,check out the reception ,rent a room and give em 100 baht for a bigger screen ,then its :o