BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
News_Editor

UN expert condemns continuing Israeli demolition of Palestinian homes

Arabs all over the Arab world are exposed to both antisemitic and anti-Israel propaganda from their baby stages.

The kids of another breed are told that they are the 'choses ones'.

That's a misunderstanding/distortion of what most Jewish children are taught. In any case, feeling special isn't exactly unique to Jews. Consider how Thais feel about themselves. That said, I would agree at this point, there is hatred coming from both sides in the middle east.

Edited by Jingthing

NEWSFLASH: Hitler is dead.

NEWSFLASH: A lot of Islamic Fascists and their racist enablers have taken his place

That being the case. There seems to be a pattern established. With one common denominaitor. Why is it that they find themselves so disliked where ever they may go? One can compare it to the same arsehol_e thats gets punched out down the pub every friday night. It doesn't happen cuz he is a good bloke.B)

NEWSFLASH: Hitler is dead.

NEWSFLASH: A lot of Islamic Fascists and their racist enablers have taken his place

The new fascists - hating Arabs is their new pet.

Here it comes. The Jews were gassed because they deserved it. This is so inevitable.

Next ...

Because present day Israelis don't suffer one little bit at the hands of anybody.

What a load of crap. 20,093 Israeli soldiers have been killed in wars started by the Arab countries that surround Israel and that does not include all the civilians. :rolleyes:

Arabs all over the Arab world are exposed to both antisemitic and anti-Israel propaganda from their baby stages.

The kids of another breed are told that they are the 'choses ones'.

That's a misunderstanding/distortion of what most Jewish children are taught. In any case, feeling special isn't exactly unique to Jews. Consider how Thais feel about themselves. That said, I would agree at this point, there is hatred coming from both sides in the middle east.

It is pure racist if you come with "All Arabs from their baby stages ..." arguments.

It is not hard to identify the new fascist here.

Here it comes. The Jews were gassed because they deserved it. This is so inevitable.

Next ...

That is a disgraceful thing to say. " The Jews were gassed because they deserved it". You should be ashamed of yourself Jingthing. The moderators shouldn't allow posts like this.I feel offended. We playing again ? :D

Because present day Israelis don't suffer one little bit at the hands of anybody.

What a load of crap. 20,093 Israeli soldiers have been killed in wars started by the Arab countries that surround Israel and that does not include all the civilians. :rolleyes:

Don't cut my post like that. It puts it totally out of context with my original post. One does this in an attempt to decieve other posters.

Many of the other posts made here do not seem to address the topic at hand. Given that, and the fact that many posters just cannot seem to be able to moderate themselves when it comes to an Israel/Palestine thread, it is time to close this thread.

//CLOSED//