Meltdown Likely Under Way At Japan Nuclear Reactor

george

Evacuate children from Fukushima and other areas exposed to Cesium-137 radiation due to the heart attack risk. Dr. Busby reports research studies on post-Chernobyl Belarus identified the additional risk that exposure to Cesium-137 radiation concentrates in and kills heart muscle cells that are non-replaceable in a short period of time. Children die from heart disease due to radiation long before cancer develops. Get the children out of there now.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evacuate children from Fukushima and other areas exposed to Cesium-137 radiation due to the heart attack risk. Dr. Busby reports research studies on post-Chernobyl Belarus identified the additional risk that exposure to Cesium-137 radiation concentrates in and kills heart muscle cells that are non-replaceable in a short period of time. Children die from heart disease due to radiation long before cancer develops. Get the children out of there now.

Thats interesting, because workers in the nuclear industry die of heart disease younger than on average. Its also known in anti-aging, that heart muscle cells are very slow to replace themselves compared to other cell types.

Edited by Chopperboy

Fukushima’s dark link to past atomic ambition

In the final months of World War II children in Ishikawa, Fukushima prefecture were put to work hacking uranium rocks out of the hills exposed stone face. Instructed to look for stones with brown or black spots, soldiers told them “with the stones that you boys are digging up, we can make a bomb the size of a matchbox that will destroy all of New York.”

The Fukushima Daiichi accident exposes how Japan has let itself be led astray once again, this time by economic planners who promoted the “safety myth” that Japanese technology could never fail “we were brain washed during the war, and we were brainwashed again after the war,” Mr Ariga, the former uranium mine schoolboy worker said.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/10261134-fukushima-nuclear-crisis

www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/world/asia/06abomb.html

Edited by Chopperboy

Tokyo and Yokohama hit by new waves of radiation July 28-31 and August 19-21 and university research indicates it is due to high possibility that the recriticality happened this summer at Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, at least twice, and fresh radioactive materials are being released.

http://enenews.com/u...-released-april

Edited by ronz28

Siemens quitting nuclear power due to Fukushima disaster

http://www.spiegel.de/international/business/0,1518,787020,00.html

Powerful stuff, public opinion:

"He said the company was responding to "German society and politics' clear position on ending nuclear energy."

Earlier this year German Chancellor Angela Merkel made a surprise U-turn , announcing that all of the nation's 17 nuclear reactors would be shut down by 2022."

TEPCO compensation hotline overwhelmed by 3,000 complaints per day

NATIONAL SEP. 19, 2011 - 08:00PM JST ( 43 )TOKYO —

Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) on Sept 12 began procedures to pay compensation to victims of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident by sending out application forms, but its call center has been overwhelmed with complaints, pouring in at a rate of over 3,000 per day, company officials said.

The main complaint is that the forms are too difficult to understand, NHK quoted a TEPCO official as saying. The forms come with a massive 156-page manual.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/tepco-compensation-hotline-overwhelmed-by-complaints

"He said the company was responding to "German society and politics' clear position on ending nuclear energy."

Earlier this year German Chancellor Angela Merkel made a surprise U-turn , announcing that all of the nation's 17 nuclear reactors would be shut down by 2022."

Wonder if that promise will be honoured? I guess in 11 years time in 2022, much of the furore over the Fukushima disaster will be largely forgotten in the public conciousness and the planned closures may be quietly halted. Hope I'm wrong though.

Edited by katana

Wonder if that promise will be honoured? I guess in 11 years time in 2022, much of the furore over the Fukushima disaster will be largely forgotten in the public conciousness and the planned closures may be quietly halted. Hope I'm wrong though.

Merkel has made one U-turn already. I have no reason to believe that she or her successor won't make another. There's plenty of support for the idea that her U-turn was purely political:

"Last autumn, Angela Merkel's mistake-prone coalition government decided that Germany's nuclear power stations should continue to operate until 2035, which overrode a decision to quit nuclear energy by 2022 made by the government of Social Democrats and Greens in 2001. Seven months, a nuclear catastrophe in Japan and several regional losses by Merkel's Christian Democrats later, she's changed her mind again."

- from The Guardian: http://j.mp/pyC5qR

"The consensus view in Germany is that Angela Merkel’s abrupt reversal on nuclear energy after Fukushima was a transparent ploy to shore up support in an important state election"

- from Reuters: http://j.mp/r3MlQA

Who knows which way the wind will be blowing in a couple of years.

Reminds me of that old chestnut:

Q. "How do you tell when a politician is lying?"

A. "When his lips are moving."

Or in this case, when her lips are moving.

Germany passed through legislation the new law over 2 months ago. There's no U-Turn possible. They WILL shut down all. Germany holds the record of renewable energies of 20% from it's full capacitiy.

Siemens is another story, but they seem to be honest with their plans. They gave other, better businesses than this.

Here is something more disturbing.

TOKYO MAY HAVE TO BE EVACUATED. - NO KIDDING

Dangerous hot spots in Tokyo were measured with professional equipment. Have a look ...

Germany passed through legislation the new law over 2 months ago. There's no U-Turn possible. They WILL shut down all. Germany holds the record of renewable energies of 20% from it's full capacitiy.

Siemens is another story, but they seem to be honest with their plans. They gave other, better businesses than this.

Dangerous hot spots in Tokyo were measured with professional equipment. Have a look ...

Very disturbing for sure. Good report. Thanks for sharing.

Siemens is another story, but they seem to be honest with their plans. They gave other, better businesses than this.ible.

No U-turn possible? Politics, dear boy. Anything is possible.

From the news report at 1:34 :

"Regarding the level of radiation and the impact on human beings, there is not that much difference compared to before the disaster. The danger is psychological - people are stressed and anxious."

Ah! But that was from a government radiation expert and they all lie through their teeth. Right?

image-263177-galleryV9-etiu.jpg

gives new meaning to the expression "surf's up!"

Meanwhile the bbc is fixated on palestine/israel and cnn is fixated on piers morgan

Both BBC and CNN are becoming increasingly fixated by money money money, if you ask me. They should both do banana splits and form sister companies: BBCB (BBC Business) and CNNB (CNN Business), and get back to what they're supposed to be doing: REPORTING THE NEWS.

It's rather like the Nation newspaper. They went from being a newspaper reporting news. Then they went to about 97% money stories (biz/finance). Now they've got a bit of balance back, and are up to about 20% news - but for awhile I didn't even bother looking at the Nation as it was too monotypic, and didn't interest me.

Fukushima boiling water nuclear reactor defective design exposed:

http://vimeo.com/29294797

All the cover stories to date mislead away from the real cause of the disaster= the 60 holes in the bottom of a boiling water nuke that allow an easy path for the nuclear material to melt through the base of the reactor.

There are 35 more of these ticking time bombs still in operation.

Edited by ronz28

Fukushima boiling water nuclear reactor defective design exposed:

http://vimeo.com/29294797

All the cover stories to date mislead away from the real cause of the disaster= the 60 holes in the bottom of a boiling water nuke that allow an easy path for the nuclear material to melt through the base of the reactor.

There are 35 more of these ticking time bombs still in operation.

Thanks for mentioning that link. I watched the video and was impressed by the man, Mr. Gundersen, and his message. It should be translated to Thai and be required listening for every decision maker at EGAT and the government. For those who aren't going to listen to it, which is just about everyone, the gist of it is the Mark 1 nuclear reactors used at Fukushima (and dozens of other places worldwide) were known to be flawed, even before Fukushima. Furthermore, there are other insights (regarding the reactor flaws) which the NRA (and others tasked with finding such things) aren't looking at. Too much for me to surmise here - plus Mr. Gundersen articulates it much better than I could. Watch it and see for yourself.