BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Meltdown Likely Under Way At Japan Nuclear Reactor

Germany passed through legislation the new law over 2 months ago. There's no U-Turn possible. They WILL shut down all. Germany holds the record of renewable energies of 20% from it's full capacitiy.

Siemens is another story, but they seem to be honest with their plans. They gave other, better businesses than this.ible.

No U-turn possible? Politics, dear boy. Anything is possible.

Here is something more disturbing.

TOKYO MAY HAVE TO BE EVACUATED. - NO KIDDING

Dangerous hot spots in Tokyo were measured with professional equipment. Have a look ...

From the news report at 1:34 :

"Regarding the level of radiation and the impact on human beings, there is not that much difference compared to before the disaster. The danger is psychological - people are stressed and anxious."

Ah! But that was from a government radiation expert and they all lie through their teeth. Right?

image-263177-galleryV9-etiu.jpg

gives new meaning to the expression "surf's up!"

Meanwhile the bbc is fixated on palestine/israel and cnn is fixated on piers morgan

Both BBC and CNN are becoming increasingly fixated by money money money, if you ask me. They should both do banana splits and form sister companies: BBCB (BBC Business) and CNNB (CNN Business), and get back to what they're supposed to be doing: REPORTING THE NEWS.

It's rather like the Nation newspaper. They went from being a newspaper reporting news. Then they went to about 97% money stories (biz/finance). Now they've got a bit of balance back, and are up to about 20% news - but for awhile I didn't even bother looking at the Nation as it was too monotypic, and didn't interest me.

Fukushima boiling water nuclear reactor defective design exposed:

http://vimeo.com/29294797

All the cover stories to date mislead away from the real cause of the disaster= the 60 holes in the bottom of a boiling water nuke that allow an easy path for the nuclear material to melt through the base of the reactor.

There are 35 more of these ticking time bombs still in operation.

Edited by ronz28

Fukushima boiling water nuclear reactor defective design exposed:

http://vimeo.com/29294797

All the cover stories to date mislead away from the real cause of the disaster= the 60 holes in the bottom of a boiling water nuke that allow an easy path for the nuclear material to melt through the base of the reactor.

There are 35 more of these ticking time bombs still in operation.

Thanks for mentioning that link. I watched the video and was impressed by the man, Mr. Gundersen, and his message. It should be translated to Thai and be required listening for every decision maker at EGAT and the government. For those who aren't going to listen to it, which is just about everyone, the gist of it is the Mark 1 nuclear reactors used at Fukushima (and dozens of other places worldwide) were known to be flawed, even before Fukushima. Furthermore, there are other insights (regarding the reactor flaws) which the NRA (and others tasked with finding such things) aren't looking at. Too much for me to surmise here - plus Mr. Gundersen articulates it much better than I could. Watch it and see for yourself.