Moving Inside Bangkok

desi

Well, I've just had my first lovely Bangkok experience, and after only 8 months I'm on the move.

I was given a moving company but their quote is totally outrageous, and they've managed to stall until I'm against the wall (I move on the 3rd of October) for reasons real or not. I do not care at this point.

I've had several people tell me the range is between 8000 baht and 18,000 baht for what I have. Not 30,000 baht.

I have NO beds or bedroom furniture and NO appliances and except for the dishes, I'll pack everything.

Has anyone had good experience with a company who have not tried to rip you off?

Try a company called Asia Tigers. google search their name and it comes up.

We have a house full of furniture and a family's worth of belongings and the price is in your expected range.

We have used them before and they are great. They pack everything for you while you just sit and watch T.V. (Until some guys come and put it in the back of their truck of course, but then its time to head to the new place anyway!)

Try a company called Asia Tigers. google search their name and it comes up.

you must have a different google than I do .... do you still have their phone number handy?

[nevermind ... just found them in the bangkok guide]

Edited by desi