Udorn Girl Murdered During Break In Info Please

marshbags

Could anyone local provide further details of this crime which i was told occurred Monday.

It was a an appalling act and i am concerned of the whereabouts and any further confirmation of what basically happened ( not to much graphic detail please out of respect for the young girls family. )

I am now concerned about my family and would recommend we all take extra care with security after this and leaving family unattended, or making it easy to access property that is insecure even when occupied.

thank you marshbags

Could anyone local provide further details of this crime which i was told occurred Monday.

It was a an appalling act and i am concerned of the whereabouts and any further confirmation of what basically happened  ( not to much graphic detail please out of respect for the young girls family. )

I am now concerned about my family and would recommend we all take extra care with security after this and leaving family unattended, or making it easy to access property that is insecure even when occupied.

thank you  marshbags

I live in Udon and hadn't heard anyhting about this, do you have anymore detail?

I am told by various Thai,s that the girl of about 19 was attacked by a burglar who got into the property via a window and discovered her in a toilet while ransaking the house.

Her parents had gone to work earlier as they do everyday, leaving her to go to school later.

Maybe the scum that did this was local and knew of there routine, and was recognised by the poor girl.

He killed her ( without going into the graphics which are not good. ) in a horrible way, probably to silence her.

My daughter also came home from St. Mary,s and said everyone was talking about it after being told by by a sister, ( she was an old pupil before leaving to go to M.1 ) the next day.

I really feel this and find it very disturbing ( even after being here for years )

I am happy here and most locals i know are good people, but................

How very sad this place is sometimes.

Lets be extra careful out there, please.

It was a an appalling act and i am concerned of the whereabouts and any further confirmation of what basically happened  ( not to much graphic detail please out of respect for the young girls family. )

thank you  marshbags

I live in Udon and hadn't heard anyhting about this, do you have anymore detail?

I am told by various Thai,s that the girl of about 19 was attacked by a burglar who got into the property via a window and discovered her in a toilet while ransaking the house.

Her parents had gone to work earlier as they do everyday, leaving her to go to school later.

Maybe the scum that did this was local and knew of there routine, and was recognised by the poor girl.

He killed her ( without going into the graphics which are not good. ) in a horrible way, probably to silence her.

My daughter also came home from St. Mary,s and said everyone was talking about it after being told by by a sister, ( she was an old pupil  before leaving to go to M.1 ) the next day.

I really feel this and find it very disturbing ( even after being here for years )

thank you  marshbags

Well I finally did hear something about this, first from our houskeeper, who said the guy was drunk entered the residence for the purpose of rape the girl resisited and was murdered.

The owner of the school where I take Thai lessons which is also a local radio station knew of the incident. He said the suspect was a neighbor, waited for the other family members to leave entered the house to committ rape the victim resisted and was killed.

The radio station owner sand the suspect was arrested and is now in custody.

My daughter also came home from St. Mary,s and said everyone was talking about it after being told by by a sister, ( she was an old pupil  before leaving to go to M.1 ) the next day.

thank you  marshbags

Well I finally did hear something about this, first from our houskeeper, who said the guy was drunk entered the residence for the purpose of rape the girl resisited and was murdered.

The owner of the school where I take Thai lessons which is also a local radio station knew of the incident. He said the suspect was a neighbor, waited for the other family members to leave entered the house to committ rape the victim resisted and was killed.

The radio station owner sand the suspect was arrested and is now in custody.

From Udonmap.com

Well I know about this as it was a stones throw from my house.

I know exactly what happened and when.

The victim was my friends very good friend and for that reason I did not want to gossip about such an apauling crime.

The 'criminal' was a Laos construction worker working locally but has been aprehended.

The only person I will be giving the story to is Wombat as he also lives very close to where it happened and he has a right to know when he returns to Udon. Those of you who know me know where I live so you can work it out from there.

Please dont bug me for details and have some respect please.

Incidentally that family did not have the customary big dog roaming the garden. I think it helps.