Cheap Hotel Sukumvit

Jockie-  normally use the Majestic Suites between soi4-6, 1295BHT a nite. Clean/Comfy!!! :D

I will never forget my first night in Bangkok. Booked the Majestic off the internet based on recommendations on a travel web site forum. Checked in, and opened my curtains. WOW! What a view looking down onto NEP. I hit a home run! Didn't get back to the hotel until about 5am and had an awesome time. Majestic is a great place...and has fond memories. :o

Cheap Hotel Sukumvit, 1200 baht... :D

I always thought that anything over Bt 500 was expensive :D

Cheep to me was the likes of the SV guest house-soi 19 which I now believe is about Bt 150 a night...share bog,ab-nam and maybe duvet but...cheap..... MPR.

Dont times change :o

Cheap Hotel Sukumvit, 1200 baht... :D

I always thought that anything over Bt 500 was expensive :D

Cheep to me was the likes of the SV guest house-soi 19 which I now believe is about Bt 150 a night...share bog,ab-nam and maybe duvet but...cheap..... MPR.

Dont times change :D

Cheap compared to the name brand hotels!! :o

A friend of the missus is comin to town and wants to stay around Sukumvit Soi 2,3 or 4. Budget 1200 max a night. Anyone know?

I use to stay at the Park Hotel. That was 2 years ago. The price was about 1000 Baht. Not sure now. But it was clean, quiet and convenient!

Stayed at Park Hotel for a spell about a year ago, then the price was 1300 bath a night...very centraly located..good service..nice pool and actually quite clean and quiet too....

I've stayed at Majestic Suites 3 times and recommend it highly. The breakfast scene at Nana Hotel is a trip, but rooms are nicer at Majestic Suites (although slightly smaller). Once I sent clothes to the laundry and they returned the 800 baht I had left in my pants, How many places would that happen?

Book well in advance because they fill up.

Majestic Suites Web Site

A friend of the missus is comin to town and wants to stay around Sukumvit Soi 2,3 or 4. Budget 1200 max a night. Anyone know?

Honey Hotel 900 baht a night

Soi 19 near soi cowboy

Everything you need is there! :o

Star Hotel upwards from 450 baht a night Right next to the BTS in Siam Square, excellent bargin hotel.