First Aid Courses In Pattaya ?

luudee

Take a trip to Laem Chabang to MOGIT (the offshore safety training center) your can do a proper half day first aid course which is part of the requirements to work offshore...taught by a real medical person not some bubblehead in a PADI shop...:lol:

Take a trip to Laem Chabang to MOGIT (the offshore safety training center) your can do a proper half day first aid course which is part of the requirements to work offshore...taught by a real medical person not some bubblehead in a PADI shop...:lol:

Thanks for the replies guys !

Any pointers where to find/how to contact MOGIT ?

Thank you !

rudi

Thanks for the replies guys !

Any pointers where to find/how to contact MOGIT ?

Thank you !

rudi

Have look at

http://www.mogit.org/

• 7 years later...

My apologies for bumping a very old thread but I figured it's better than starting a new one.  

I'm looking for a basic First Aid course for my Thai girlfriend to cover things like CPR, EFR, choking, bleeding.  I asked her to do some of these on me and the results were amusing to say the least.  I figure this is an investment on my part in case she needs to administer some of these techniques on myself or others one day.  

I looked up Mogit and it was 7900 baht for First Aid 1.  No problem paying that but it is not in Pattaya AFAIK.  Then I found http://firstaidtrainingpattaya.com/cpr-first-aid-courses/cpr-first-aid-course/ .  which is located in Central Pattaya.  About the same price as Mogit but local.

My girlfriend doesn't want me to pay and she said she is sure she can learn this for free.  Maybe that school in Naklua?  Could not find anything on Google.  

Anyone have any experience with either of these places or others? 

10 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

I'm looking for a basic First Aid course for my Thai girlfriend to cover things like CPR, EFR, choking, bleeding.

Every PADI Dive Shop in Pattaya can offer you a EFR (Emergency First Response) Course. All what you asked for is covered in that course.