Number Of Young Thai Children Abandoned By Parents Has Increased

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again the bottom line is it takes both a male and a female to produce a child and if both were held responsible (as should be) for that child then you would see a RADICAL decrease in the number of unwanted pregnancies. To put the sole responsibility on the women is idiotic and unrealistic and most importantly we are witnessing the negative results of such an ignorant attitude.

Even more ignorant is to put the sole responsibility on the female in a country where it is taboo to even speak about sex or for it to be publicly acknowledged that women have the same sex drive as men. As long as there are many ignorant backward hillbillies who want to pretend their should be hire morals when it comes to sex for females, the problem will never go away.

Why teach girls about condoms when they shouldn't even be having sex and when their partner has no reason to wear one? But I guess in this case a female is supposed to be stronger than then the male mentally and win the argument about wearing a condom .... even if the man swears his love and/or promises to pull out but doesn't.

50/50 responsibility and education when it comes to using protection is the correct solution.

Your correct solution only . I have put the question because to my mind 1==parents(this topic) YES both responsible, can you argue with that ? 2 out of the relationship The female should be taking the role--never mind the narrow minded stupid remark about (I'll withdraw promise,) it should never be left to that. You get about -who told you it's taboo to talk to a girl about the subject-your living in cukoo land. It's idiotic for the backward thinking poor little girl who has never been told about the birds and the bees-condoms-after pill-legs crossed. I will repeat but no one wants to answer the second part, (out of a relationship,) do people think the best way to stop a pregnancy would be for the girl to say no, WE CANNOT without a condom. If they are old enough to drive cars on toll ways at spead without a licence they are old enough to say no.

Oh and

Just because girls don't talk about sex in front of you, doesn't mean they don't talk about sex (Do you know any Thai girls?). Just a thought

1) Maybe they do speak about sex in front of you but you can't understand Thai

2) Maybe you just don't meet many Thai women

3) Maybe Thai women don't see you as someone they want to have intimate talks with.

The girls I used to meet (when single), 3 dates and they would refuse to wear a condom as you were the boyfriend.

Maybe you have an inability to read comprehensively. You may want to reread my posts ... possibly a couple times until you see how silly your replies are becoming.

LOL, " they would refuse to wear a condom" and I guess you could do nothing about this crazy.gifguitar.gifcheesy.gif

** not to mention I wasn't aware condoms for females were so available in Thailand

What PJ has said is quite sensible, It"s not going down well with you as he has hit a nerve, and you start with your usual defence at name calling-silly replies, look at all the post, and try to take in what people are saying-don't ignore the points you dont like. no one in this world is going to change this STRANGE defence of young females that you hold, and being the man,you say you are. May I say is not quite the norm. SEE #92 especially the last 2 lines.

But many "Chai Dee Farlangs" will come and marry them, plus taking care their kids. That's what a Thai man would never do. What sort of employment can an Isan girl expect in Bangkok, Pattaya, or elsewhere?:jap:

I think I know what you are Implying. But foresure there is plenty of good honest employment, For Issan women/girls also men/boys :ermm:

jb1

Sex industry................................................... is easier to earn the living for unskilled charlies....................

Not necessarily so............................................. you don't know what is behind the smiles. There are many situations of girls in that industry self harming..............

As I said there is plenty of good honest employment. I meet many people from Issan, I live amongst them. They all make an honest living..........................................@..........................com

jb1

But many "Chai Dee Farlangs" will come and marry them, plus taking care their kids. That's what a Thai man would never do. What sort of employment can an Isan girl expect in Bangkok, Pattaya, or elsewhere?:jap:

I think I know what you are Implying. But foresure there is plenty of good honest employment, For Issan women/girls also men/boys :ermm:

jb1

Sex industry................................................... is easier to earn the living for unskilled charlies....................

Not necessarily so............................................. you don't know what is behind the smiles. There are many situations of girls in that industry self harming..............

As I said there is plenty of good honest employment. I meet many people from Issan, I live amongst them. They all make an honest living..........................................@..........................com

jb1

There are thousands of girls and boys living away-and enjoy the brill social life they indulge in. and thousands do forget they have kids, mai pen rai, mums taking care. They have gone away from the (slip up) and so has the dad. The singles do what they and their mothers have always done. One other thought If the girl was sterile-she would say no probs we dont need condom--Ha Ha-- BUT what about aids/hiv.??

ginjag' timestamp='1300620911' post='4297509']

'jimbeam1' timestamp='1300592740' post='4296386']

'dunkin2012' timestamp='1300431591' post='4292034']

jimbeam1' timestamp='1300428058' post='4291894']

jb1

jb1

There are thousands of girls and boys living away-and enjoy the brill social life they indulge in. and thousands do forget they have kids, mai pen rai, mums taking care. They have gone away from the (slip up) and so has the dad. The singles do what they and their mothers have always done. One other thought If the girl was sterile-she would say no probs we dont need condom--Ha Ha-- BUT what about aids/hiv.??

[/quote

I have read here on TV that aids/hiv is no longer a consequence for the females , did you not know they have medication for that now , you do not die ????????????????????????

ginjag' timestamp='1300620911' post='4297509']

'jimbeam1' timestamp='1300592740' post='4296386']

'dunkin2012' timestamp='1300431591' post='4292034']

jimbeam1' timestamp='1300428058' post='4291894']

jb1

jb1

[/quote

I have read here on TV that aids/hiv is no longer a consequence for the females , did you not know they have medication for that now , you do not die ????????????????????????

medication for who???? I know of 2 male and 2 female deaths here in the last 6 months in the north. You do not die --sure if you can get the said treatment for a lifetime and PAY. They die here, unless of course you are from Hi Sos families with dosh. it's happening every day -deaths from aids related illnesses................so I do know, and have done for 20 years near, but there are not enough for free to go around. I did hear that drugs were coming in and being sold off at profit to neighbouring countries