Upscale Apartment Recs For Cm?

acehealing

Greetings

New to CM and renting at Doi View off of Nimmanhemin.. I like this side of town.. Less crowded and good views...

http://66.199.183.104/~doiview/English/home2.htm

I have a feeling I am over paying for what I am getting... Its a 30 sq M apartment with great views on the 7th floor but no kitchen for 9600 a month.. They add on 1500 a month for DSL internet access and charge utilities on top.

I am okay with that price range but hoping I could spend the same or less and get a kitchen and more space and maybe have access to a pool as well as decent internet.

Any recomendations?

Ace

Sounds a lot for 30 sq m with no pool access. Also DSL sounds expensive.

Have you looked at Hillside 4 or 5 on Huay Kaew Road? It has a pool, gym, underground parking and great mountain or city views. I heard 44 sq m condos start at about THB 12,000 per month there.

Mark

Sounds a lot for 30 sq m with no pool access. Also DSL sounds expensive.

Have you looked at Hillside 4 or 5 on Huay Kaew Road? It has a pool, gym, underground parking and great mountain or city views. I heard 44 sq m condos start at about  THB 12,000 per month there.

Mark

Dear Mark,

Do you have a link to agents renting condos at Hillside 4 or 5 on Huay Kaew Road as you mention above?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely, Mr. Farang

Edited by Mr. Farang

That does sound expensive for the size, although the decor does look good in your pad. Do they do double rooms etc? Do a search for the Hillside info or just pop in there. I think you can even get a single-roomed apart' for 10k...Also check out the Chiang Mai News website, classifieds on CityLife magazine, there's always adds for the Hillside apartments on there.

Mr Farang

I would go directly to the sales office at Hillside 4 and speak with the staff there. Dr Charnsiri Suterong (Director) speaks the best English I have ever heard from a Thai. They are pleasant and helpful.

I do not know if they themselves rent out condos - but I am sure they can point you in the right direction.

Noi is back in CM next week, so PM me if no luck and I will get her to ask around

Mark