New Exotic Amazon Concept Pond

Lat

Hi, my name is Lat, and I'm writing from Singapore.

It was indeed a pure pleasure reading interesting articles written be fellow anglers, whom are fishing actively in Thailand, especially within Bangkok province. Myself visits Bangkok religiously once a month, as my wife to be is a thai. Hence, given me the opportunity to fish in some of the splendid pond without paying foreigner fees.

While, not too long ago, a nice local angler was sharing with me that there is going to be a new pond, in approximately 6 months down the road. And the owner of this anticipated pond operates it with amazon concept. And apart from the regular araipaima, rtc, asia cat, toman and the common species, we can expect species like the temensis and dracula fish (ain't too sure what is this dracula fish)

Anyone here heard about it? And any ideas where is the location and charges?

Pleased to hear.

Cheers

Lat

Hi Robblok,

Do pardon me if my guess is far off from what you have had suggested. Are you suggesting the amazon fishingpark in Bangkok (situated in Rachamontree road). If that so, then that is not the one.

Hi Robblok,

Do pardon me if my guess is far off from what you have had suggested. Are you suggesting the amazon fishingpark in Bangkok (situated in Rachamontree road). If that so, then that is not the one.

its called amazon fishing park but near what road it is i dont know. I am not real handy with maps. I thought it was near putamon sai 2. I have never been there but my friend zoso has.

Hi Robblok,

Are you refering to name "Amazon Fishing Park" or the selling slogan "catch Amazon fishes" concept as nowadays so many ponds are jumping onto the bandwagon. Anyway the pond which was first to name "Amazon Fishing Park" is in Pattaya. Opened last year paid 1500baht and allowed to use dead bait. Again there could be dual pricing as my friend paid 2000baht last December.

Hi Zoso,

Nope it's not the one in Pattaya too. Because I was in that pond, when someone shared with me about my quest.

I wasn't too keen on baiting, for my interest is getting fish on lures.