Electrician Needed

ThaiPauly

Hi Guys,

I can't find a decent Electrician for love nor money.

Do any of you know of a decent one.

If so can you let me have a number and name.

Thanx in advance

TP :o

Prathom

04-043-4560

Good work, good prices :D

Thanks Ajarn, If I am not mistaken I think this is your first post since the end of July, and i am well chuffed that it is to my post you have responded.

Chock dee Larry

• 4 weeks later...

~

An update..

I second the recommendation for Prathom above. We had him come out and install some lights both inside and outside and a hot water heater. Pulling old wires out of the walls was required along with installing special lines and the guy did work that was better than I even asked for (and I am darned picky)! Very reasonably priced as well and he can struggle through a little English. No construction type work however, just electrical.

04-043-4560 or 01-706-6939

Edited by Dustoff

• 3 weeks later...
~

An update..

I second the recommendation for Prathom above.  We had him come out and install some lights both inside and outside and a hot water heater.  Pulling old wires out of the walls was required along with installing special lines and the guy did work that was better than I even asked for (and I am darned picky)!  Very reasonably priced as well and he can struggle through a little English.  No construction type work however, just electrical.

04-043-4560 or 01-706-6939

well I followed Ajarn's advice and used him. I must say that I was thouroughly impressed. He came the day I called him and had finished everything very satisfactorily the next day and only charged me about 600 Baht labour for him and his apprentice for one and a half days work.

Who says Thai workmanship is poor ? Err well know from my own experience a great deal of it is, but not Prathom, he's the exception