Shakin'

kandahar

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a sad place and sad time for all , not just in Japan but the world in general . Looking at what is happening with riots galore , looks like a world civil war is on the cards, but I dont want to generalise , lol.

As for Japan yes I agree, technology wizards they maybe but basic understanding of what they have and the resolution to any problems seem out of their mindset. I woul dhave thought that with previous nuclear accidents , papers would have been written to advise on what to do and even nuclear scientists etc have a good idea of what to do in the event of ??

What would I do if I was in their shoes , panic like hell and hope I dont die.

Its a sad place and sad time for all , not just in Japan but the world in general . Looking at what is happening with riots galore , looks like a world civil war is on the cards, but I dont want to generalise , lol.

As for Japan yes I agree, technology wizards they maybe but basic understanding of what they have and the resolution to any problems seem out of their mindset. I woul dhave thought that with previous nuclear accidents , papers would have been written to advise on what to do and even nuclear scientists etc have a good idea of what to do in the event of ??

when as it ever been any different Sunny ?

I remember seeing a recruitment advert for the Army or something in the UK. maybe 15 years ago now, but they had a year off, i.e . one year in the last 100 when they weren't sorting out Zulu's or Fuzzywuzzys . Genocide, Civil Wars, Riots , constantly going on, and has been since we stepped out of the primordial Soup.

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

The current Riots are possibly for democracy . Worth rioting for me thinks

heres a special request for Sunny disposition

Edited by jubby

I remember seeing a recruitment advert for the Army or something in the UK. maybe 15 years ago now, but they had a year off, i.e . one year in the last 100 when they weren't sorting out Zulu's or Fuzzywuzzys . Genocide, Civil Wars, Riots , constantly going on, and has been since we stepped out of the primordial Soup.

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

A good sense of humor is a valuable thing! ;)

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

Im just a skeptic who thinks theres more to this than meets the eye. Strange that its many Muslim countries that are fighting the system, lets just hope its not the start of their global jihad . What is a democracy by the way ??

Remember Pompeii , hardly , I wasnt around in Roman times and what have they got to do with it ? :D:P

Edited by sunholidaysun1

Now the Japs are saying the man who took the 10 million reading did a runner before taking a second reading to confirm the 10 million millisieverts. Oh really !! They are sorry they made a mistake ? I dont think so , its pathetic what they are coming up with . With something so serious and with the world watching , I really dont think someone would make such an error , maybe now the truth is out due to someone spilling the beans and they are trying to dampen things down to stop widespread panic. After reading that news clip , I wonder what will happen next , Green Snow maybe ? :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12875327

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

Im just a skeptic who thinks theres more to this than meets the eye. Strange that its many Muslim countries that are fighting the system, lets just hope its not the start of their global jihad . What is a democracy by the way ??

Remember Pompeii , hardly , I wasnt around in Roman times and what have they got to do with it ? :D:P

Sunny, Healthy skepticism is useful thing. For those things that it cannot resolve, a good beverage can be a useful alternative ... Cheers.

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

Sunny, Healthy skepticism is useful thing. For those things that it cannot resolve, a good beverage can be a useful alternative ... Cheers.

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

Hey, Remember Pompey ?

post-126485-0-83776700-1301260411_thumb.

To the dear Moderators:

When people are posting triple posts or more I think they should be banned from posting between 6PM and 11AM for at least a month !

:huh::blink::unsure:

Sven, it must be those dam_n earthquake jitters happening again B)

Quote: "Kandahar , do you honestly believe the world is being told the truth."

You're so far out there that the time and effort it takes to debate you is wasted.

THE ONLY RATIONAL RESPONCE :jap:

Edited by scorpio1945