Wanted - New Or Second Hand Coffee Machine.

stevehoward1969

There is an extensive selection of electronics at the new mall. Many coffee machines on display in the department store. :)

VF, did you see any US brands, like BUNN or the like?

The only name I seem to remember is Krups. Don’t remember any others, sorry.

There is an extensive selection of electronics at the new mall. Many coffee machines on display in the department store. :)

VF, did you see any US brands, like BUNN or the like?

The only name I seem to remember is Krups. Don't remember any others, sorry.

No problem, German made is good.

It would seem that Central is bringing in some quality imports. Will definitely be having a wonder through next time I'm home.

Thanks VF B)

Indeed they have some fine looking coffee machines in there from espresso machines just under 10,000 up to all singing all dancing, grind the bean in front of your eyes jobs at upwards from 40,000. Main brands, Krups, Gaggia, De Longhi I think.

Powerbuy at the other end of the building near McDonalds have a couple of Electrolux machines on display. They have more choice on their website (powerbuy.co.th) so I presume any machine online could be ordered if they didn't have it in stock. Incidentally, when I told the guy in Thaweeyont that Powerbuy had the same model they had cheaper, he instantly offered to discount the price below Powerbuy for me.