Moped

charlevi

I am looking to buy a cheap moped.It doesn't matter so much what condition it's in but it must have a decent engine.Or if somebody knows of a moped for sale with covered sidecar attached.I would be willing to pay about 10,000 bht for a moped on it's own & for the right moped with sidecar attached---a maximum of 20,000 bht.But anything will be considered. Thanks--Charlevi.

• 2 weeks later...
seriously rick-check out this posting i just saw

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46048&hl=

.i'll be back in a couple of weeks son.....keep me wife warm..paaaaaaaaaah :o

''Allo''me ol china !! Yeah,I've just been looking at that thing with the guy that wants a partner for his sausage business.20,000 AU/D is more than I can afford-by a long way,but I might get in touch with him & ask a few questions & get some info out of him though.I've bought a griddle-76cmx43cmx12cm.It cost 8,500bht & will arrive tomorrow.Also got a meat grinder for-4,500bht,that really turns at a fair old rate of knots.Went to Phuket with Rob yesterday,found the place you spoke to on the phone & managed to buy 5kg unsalted butter,5kg white shortening/lard & loads of other bits'n'pieces.But still haven't got a sausage stuffer,although I got a few answers on Thai Visa & there's a place on the Sukhumvit rd that has them for sale,so I e-mailed them a little while ago.But if worse comes to worst,maybe you could stop off there when you get back if I haven't found another way of getting it down here.Anyway mate,I look forward to seeing you in a week or so.Rik. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG !!!!!!!

• 1 month later...