2Nd Hand Motorcycles

cmjantje

That's correct. Two of those shops (on the south and north side of the street) are owned by Sinthanee. I bought my bike from the honda shop (owned by Sinthanee) close to Chiang rai Kruang Kien (office supplies shop near Kasikornbank).

There are several shops on either side of the road leading to the Golden Clock tower before the turning to Jetyod Rd.

Thank you for these replies, I know all these shops as well as Greenwing. I am only curious if there is a market same like in CM on saturday and sunday, or a market same like in CM where you can buy the bikes taken back by the bank.

I have very bad experiences with both synthanee as well as greenwing. Both concerning aftersale matter.

Edited by cmjantje

Thank you for these replies, I know all these shops as well as Greenwing. I am only curious if there is a market same like in CM on saturday and sunday, or a market same like in CM where you can buy the bikes taken back by the bank.

I have very bad experiences with both synthanee as well as greenwing. Both concerning aftersale matter.

Pray, tell us more, how can you go wrong buying secondhand other than pay too much ?