Central Opening 30Th March

dindong

Following is a programme for the day and a couple of photos

Open Central Plaza Chiang Rai

Wednesday, March 30, 2554.

At the main gate entrance to the shopping center.

Auspicious opening the door at 10.49 Shopping

Opening the morning shopping.

9:30 am and executives are honored with the worship ceremony. (Center front door.)

9:49 am, you Pattama good tropical Works Brahmin ceremony. Discriminatory signs reading fairy and holy sacrifice.

10:39 am Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of purity knowledge (Embracing father), Wat Analayo Thipaya Phayao Ram prayed and anointed the front door.

10:49 am Shopping occasion opened the door.

10.50 am onwards Works A minister in the center. Every area is open.

--------------------------------------------------. ---------------------------.

Program

Opening Ceremony, Central Plaza Chiang Rai

Wednesday, March 30, 2554.

17.00 - 20.00

Activities at the ground. Central Plaza Chiang Rai

17.00-18.00 Registration honored guests and the media.

18.00 - 18.05 Opening Show.

18.05 - 18.10 Special Show by a famous Celebrities Chiang Rai

18:10 to 18:20 Opening Remarks by the President.

• You Kobchai Chirathivat TG President, Central Development Company Limited.

(Public).

18.20 - 19.00 Opening Ceremony.

Co-chair the opening ceremony by

• Top Somchai for John Tanti, Governor of Chiang Rai.

• You Wanchai Chirathivat TG chairman of the Central Group.

• You Suthichai Chirathivat TG director of executive chairman of Central Group Limited.

• You Sutthitham Chirathivat TG Chairman of the Central Ltd chief executive And honored guests. Photo sharing.

• High-level officials. Council members Representative Rat percent of Chiang Rai.

• Executive Committee and the Central CPN.

• Open Team Central Plaza Chiang every department.

19.00 - 19.15 Hi Light Show "Miracle of Lanna Flora".

19.15 - 20.00 Concert.

End.

195855_172959496088951_159159334135634_414323_6354452_n.jpg

Best to stay away first day with all that mumbo jumbo going on..One quesfion does Maccy Dees have its own entrance from the side?

Thats an understatement DW. I'd say give it atleast a week . As for Macca Dee's they usually do, lets hope so ;)

Was that 'google translate' at it's best? :lol:

I especially like "...Discriminatory signs reading fairy and holy sacrifice (batman?)..."

and that everyone (apart from 'Top Somchai') was given the title 'You'

I think every shopping mall should have a discriminating signs reading fairy, the world would be a better place! :)

I especially like "...Discriminatory signs reading fairy and holy sacrifice (batman?)..."

I think every shopping mall should have a discriminating signs reading fairy, the world would be a better place! :)

Hey Biff. your showing your just a newbie.

We've been sacrificing Fairies here for years. :D

Sometimes using Google Translate is not such a good idea. If someone does use it - at least edit the text before publishing it. It sounds really funny to be refered to as YOU Somchai (when you meant Khun Somchai). While no ill intention was meant, it does sound a bit funny.

I like this the most: "Discriminatory signs reading fairy and holy sacrifice". LOL

:lol:

Good one :) Makes up for the VF comment :o

I hear the April 1st date is the "Official Grand Opening" for Robinson, altho they supposidely will be open with everyone else from March 30th.

Looks like they just tried to finish a little early and get a few more days of revenue.

Hoping Tops market will not be a dissapointment for us falongs.

I hear the April 1st date is the "Official Grand Opening" for Robinson, altho they supposidely will be open with everyone else from March 30th.

Looks like they just tried to finish a little early and get a few more days of revenue.

Ohhhh! hope they will stock kippers and marmite!:rolleyes:

Thx for your reply and insight. I only knew it was a ribbon cutting ceremony we were invited to but did not want to put

up with the multitudes at a grand opening

My fervent hope is that Big C goes out of business, and they replace it with a multi-stored car park.

Not a bad idea for the coming week or so is to park in BigC and walk over there as there will be plenty of free space. Actually I'll shop in BigC as I know where to find everything. I dare say I'll stroll over and have a mosey around the mall, that is if one can get in the door!

Is it only Robinsons that opens at 11am? (crazy!) hope TOPS is earlier.

No One-eyed, not demolish BigC, we need two places to spread the crowds.

The traffic is going to be very dire! So maybe park at Dindongs and leg it.

Do you think the 'discriminatory signs reading fairy' job is reserved for Thai nationals only? Or should I just send my CV in anyway? :)

as long as you wear your fairy costume you should be o.k.

scary_fairy_halloween_costume.jpg

:cheesy:

so it was YOU following me around with that camera?

:cheesy:

Not a bad idea for the coming week or so is to park in BigC and walk over there as there will be plenty of free space. Actually I'll shop in BigC as I know where to find everything. I dare say I'll stroll over and have a mosey around the mall, that is if one can get in the door!

Is it only Robinsons that opens at 11am? (crazy!) hope TOPS is earlier.

No One-eyed, not demolish BigC, we need two places to spread the crowds.

The traffic is going to be very dire! So maybe park at Dindongs and leg it.

I think that most local people will still shop at Big C but will hang around and/or frequent the restaurants, cinema etc in Central.

Many people there for the opening.

Lannaman enjoyed a good lunch of free samples in the very impressive TOPS. Many goodies there not seen before on the shelves of Crai.

I will stay away until all the excitment has died down. I do recomment parking the other side of Super Highway and taking the footbridge.

Many people there for the opening.

Lannaman enjoyed a good lunch of free samples in the very impressive TOPS. Many goodies there not seen before on the shelves of Crai.

I will stay away until all the excitment has died down. I do recomment parking the other side of Super Highway and taking the footbridge.

Some examples of these mystical never before seen products would be nice :)

Some pics of todays opening. There still was a lot of cleaning and tidying going on just before the door opening at the auspicious time of 10.49am. (How did they work that one out, a monk told them of course)

You will see that Lman found treasure there in TOPS. ---

KIPPERS _ A BIT PRICY THOUGH.

post-42984-0-26636200-1301474874_thumb.j

post-42984-0-45747200-1301474894_thumb.j

post-42984-0-65375800-1301474915_thumb.j

post-42984-0-72956800-1301474937_thumb.j

post-42984-0-99908500-1301474956_thumb.j

post-42984-0-97707000-1301474974_thumb.j

Edited by lannaman